FOUND: Fargo Plushie Avatar Base Model by Chaotic_jay
-
I saw this avatar as recent as three hours ago on my Twitter feed, and I’m very interested in obtaining it. I know no one bought it yet since it just released, but if possible, someone could share it here, and I’ll include the download link and credit whoever helped out on finding it. This would be greatly appreciated.
Twitter post of the avatar showcase https://x.com/Chaotic_JayXD/status/1972892576052367711
Gumroad Link https://chaoticjay.gumroad.com/l/zvjro
Itch Link https://chaotic-jay.itch.io/fargo-plushie-vrc-avatar-base

The avatar has been found and now here is the link to it! https://vrmodels.store/avatars/53139-fargo-plushie-vrc-avatar-base.html
-
This post has been edited with a link to the model
here is the link again https://vrmodels.store/avatars/53139-fargo-plushie-vrc-avatar-base.htmlyou're welcome!
-
bump! its adorable!
-
This post has been edited with a link to the model
here is the link again https://vrmodels.store/avatars/53139-fargo-plushie-vrc-avatar-base.htmlyou're welcome!
-
S SillyCatShark has marked this topic as solved on
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login