LF: Harpy avatar by Coomsie
-
I found this avatar in prismics today and I love it, but it's NSFW, so I think it'll get reported and taken down soon. If someone could rip it so I could upload my own version if this one ever gets taken down, that would be much appreciated!

https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_abb6a063-71a7-448c-a262-d0fb8d6f88c3 -
bump love this model but cant find it anywhere
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login