Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: 【13 Avatars 】 Star Nest Eye Texture (21 variations)

GIFT: 【13 Avatars 】 Star Nest Eye Texture (21 variations)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
miltinabootheye texturetexturegiftgift-booth
8 Posts 5 Posters 3.8k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • KiyomiiiiiK
    KiyomiiiiiK
    Kiyomiiiii
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    200ddbb7-f1ff-46e5-b0f5-cf4e77f3419d-image.png
    BL
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    For Miltina, but could be used for other avatars!
    Enjoy!

    SHARE! YAY

    1 Reply Last reply
    🌟
    17
    • M
      M
      mxp927z
      wrote on last edited by mxp927z
      #2

      Thank you for sharing so many assets!

      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

      KiyomiiiiiK 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • M mxp927z

        Thank you for sharing so many assets!

        KiyomiiiiiK
        KiyomiiiiiK
        Kiyomiiiii
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @mxp927z Yeah Ofc! i would've gotten fullsets, but I'm not trying to break the bank if it's only textures lmao

        SHARE! YAY

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • +. Shinra .++ +. Shinra .+ referenced this topic on
        • OneShotaVRCO
          OneShotaVRCO
          OneShotaVRC
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Thank you for the standalone Milltina version!
          So cute🌠
          We deeply appreciate your kind support!

          Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
          of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

          Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
          Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

          I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
          I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

          1 Reply Last reply
          😊
          1
          • anonberryA
            anonberryA
            anonberry
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Does anyone have the fullset or other versions

            I often use translators, which can make my messages look ai-generated.

            KiyomiiiiiK 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • anonberryA anonberry

              Does anyone have the fullset or other versions

              KiyomiiiiiK
              KiyomiiiiiK
              Kiyomiiiii
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @anonberry Hey, this texture is really easy to adjust in photoshop. I ended up doing it myself for my uruki and it turned out great. So I suggest trying to adjust it in photoshop if you really wanna use the eye texture, unless you want to support the creator.

              SHARE! YAY

              anonberryA 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • KiyomiiiiiK Kiyomiiiii

                @anonberry Hey, this texture is really easy to adjust in photoshop. I ended up doing it myself for my uruki and it turned out great. So I suggest trying to adjust it in photoshop if you really wanna use the eye texture, unless you want to support the creator.

                anonberryA
                anonberryA
                anonberry
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Kiyomiiiii Alright, thanks

                I often use translators, which can make my messages look ai-generated.

                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                0
                • Rat-zR
                  Rat-zR
                  Rat-z
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  bump fullset

                  Please PLEASE, if you have any Imeris assets or Kuronatsu @ me!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular