FOUND: New Velvet by Artie!
-
Helloo! This model isn’t out yet so I am making a prepost for it, when it is out I am looking for the new avatar by Artie, Velvet. She isn’t due till next week apparently but I will make edits on this post once I learn she’s done! Here’s some pictures of her!
EDIT 1: She’s out!! And like all of her other models, extremely overpriced
, here is her link anyways!EDIT 2: She’s on vrmodels! Shes been found!
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/51476-velvettescratch.html




-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login