Artsy's Newest Avatar's Looking For!!
-
bump inded
-
mega bump
-
boopy
-
This post is deleted!
-
This post is deleted!
-
Hey so I've been going through all threads about people asking for Artsy's avatars. I have all of these:

Here are the files:
Updated versions will be on my thread about it: https://ripper.store/topic/132680
-
Hey so I've been going through all threads about people asking for Artsy's avatars. I have all of these:

Here are the files:
Updated versions will be on my thread about it: https://ripper.store/topic/132680
@VRCAmazing what is this on?
-
@VRCAmazing what is this on?
@Ren.Amate you mean the app ? It's a custom app (fully made with ai sadly)
-
@Ren.Amate you mean the app ? It's a custom app (fully made with ai sadly)
@VRCAmazing is there a way i could get it?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login