Artsy's Newest Avatar's Looking For!!
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
This post is deleted!
-
This post is deleted!
-
-
bumppp
-
This post is deleted!
-
-
Anyone let me know if you find these or have ripped them I always have liked her avatars.



Please do let me know, thank you.
@Ren.Amate I actually uploaded a variation of the first avatar to my friend's account a long time ago.
Although it is a hotswap, I could maybe see if they would make it public and anyone can try ripping from there? -
This post is deleted!
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
-
This post is deleted!
-
can someone please rip this omg
-
bump for 1 and 2 specifically! They look cool!!
-
bumpp
-
@Ren.Amate I actually uploaded a variation of the first avatar to my friend's account a long time ago.
Although it is a hotswap, I could maybe see if they would make it public and anyone can try ripping from there?@gjally444 oki awesome thank you
-
bumpp
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login