Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: 【8アバター対応】四季結-Shikiyui-【MA対応】

LF: 【8アバター対応】四季結-Shikiyui-【MA対応】

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
bokuseiclothingbooth clothesbooth clothingclothes booth
15 Posts 11 Posters 5.1k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C
    C
    Chihiro-san
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Greetings to everyone. I am in search for this set of clothes and particularly interested in bokusei version.
    https://booth.pm/en/items/7285626
    6b274d40-e7ca-42e1-b030-3b8ea4d7e46a_base_resized.jpg 87577ec8-e639-4caa-8f05-8ccceb4e52c7_base_resized.jpg

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MarM
      MarM
      Mar
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Bump! minase

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • lotfiaL
        lotfiaL
        lotfia
        wrote on last edited by lotfia
        #3

        Here ya go gamers, for Hannka & Rei
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues.

        HirokuuH 1 Reply Last reply
        6
        • lotfiaL lotfia

          Here ya go gamers, for Hannka & Rei
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          HirokuuH
          HirokuuH
          Hirokuu
          wrote on last edited by Hirokuu
          #4

          @bakajtf Thank you 🙂 Do you only have the Hanka and Rei version? If so it is okay.

          Just sharing what I can.
          If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
          Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

          For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
          Hirokuu's Trading List

          lotfiaL 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HirokuuH Hirokuu referenced this topic on
          • HirokuuH Hirokuu

            @bakajtf Thank you 🙂 Do you only have the Hanka and Rei version? If so it is okay.

            lotfiaL
            lotfiaL
            lotfia
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Hirokuu
            Sorry, I should have said it was only for those models, my bad. But I went and got it for Komano as well, not sure if that is what you were looking for, though.
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues.

            HirokuuH OneShotaVRCO R 3 Replies Last reply
            6
            • lotfiaL lotfia

              @Hirokuu
              Sorry, I should have said it was only for those models, my bad. But I went and got it for Komano as well, not sure if that is what you were looking for, though.
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              HirokuuH
              HirokuuH
              Hirokuu
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @bakajtf I am looking for the kuuta version but thank you for sharing 🙂 it's very kind of you.

              Just sharing what I can.
              If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
              Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

              For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
              Hirokuu's Trading List

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MarM
                MarM
                Mar
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                bump minase

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • lililL
                  lililL
                  lilil
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  bump minaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiku

                  +. Shinra .++ 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • lotfiaL lotfia

                    @Hirokuu
                    Sorry, I should have said it was only for those models, my bad. But I went and got it for Komano as well, not sure if that is what you were looking for, though.
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    OneShotaVRCO
                    OneShotaVRCO
                    OneShotaVRC
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @bakajtf Wow, so incredibly cool!!!
                    I absolutely adore this kind of fantasy outfit, and it brings me immense joy! 💖

                    Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                    of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                    Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                    Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                    I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                    I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • lililL lilil

                      bump minaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiku

                      +. Shinra .++
                      +. Shinra .++
                      +. Shinra .+
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @togazawa minase
                      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/79242/8アバター対応-四季結-shikiyui-ma対応-minase-only

                      lililL 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • NEKOBORKZONEN
                        NEKOBORKZONEN
                        NEKOBORKZONE
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Does Anyone Have The Kanata One??? Thats What Im looking for

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • +. Shinra .++ +. Shinra .+

                          @togazawa minase
                          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/79242/8アバター対応-四季結-shikiyui-ma対応-minase-only

                          lililL
                          lililL
                          lilil
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Chounzilla 愛してる

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          😊
                          1
                          • lotfiaL lotfia

                            @Hirokuu
                            Sorry, I should have said it was only for those models, my bad. But I went and got it for Komano as well, not sure if that is what you were looking for, though.
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            R
                            R
                            reisaku
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @bakajtf omggg thank you

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • GearBallG
                              GearBallG
                              GearBall
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              +Head anyone?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • GodManGordoG
                                GodManGordoG
                                GodManGordo
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                Bump for Zev

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular