Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF Yugi_Miyo Stuff (3/5 Found)

LF Yugi_Miyo Stuff (3/5 Found)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
29 Posts 10 Posters 5.7k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • eironE
    eironE
    eiron
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    bump for 2, 3 and 4

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      Mastema
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Poplin dress its perfect for MMD worlds

      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      eironE GothG 2 Replies Last reply
      6
      • M Mastema

        Poplin dress its perfect for MMD worlds

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        eironE
        eironE
        eiron
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @Mastema noice, thanks

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M Mastema

          Poplin dress its perfect for MMD worlds

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          GothG
          GothG
          Goth
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Mastema Thank you so much! ^^

          • just a silly girl
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GothG
            GothG
            Goth
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            Bumping

            • just a silly girl
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • DamnationD
              DamnationD
              Damnation
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              The expression set makes me chuckle everytime I see this post

              Have a wonderful day <3

              GothG 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • DamnationD Damnation

                The expression set makes me chuckle everytime I see this post

                GothG
                GothG
                Goth
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @Damnation Why's that?

                • just a silly girl
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • DamnationD
                  DamnationD
                  Damnation
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @Goth Really like the wide faces in the previews

                  Have a wonderful day <3

                  GothG 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • DamnationD Damnation

                    @Goth Really like the wide faces in the previews

                    GothG
                    GothG
                    Goth
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @Damnation Oh right yeah, that's true. xD I was worried for a second that i was an idiot and yugi_miyo already had all these expressions and i just didn't see.

                    • just a silly girl
                    DamnationD 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • GothG Goth

                      @Damnation Oh right yeah, that's true. xD I was worried for a second that i was an idiot and yugi_miyo already had all these expressions and i just didn't see.

                      DamnationD
                      DamnationD
                      Damnation
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @Goth nono don't worry, I just like silly looking things

                      Have a wonderful day <3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • RynaaR
                        RynaaR
                        Rynaa
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        if you still want it here is the Expression Set: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        I know the Creator a little bit, and it was his first attempt to do something like that.
                        but for my eyes he did a good job. I'm using the Expressions for all my Yugi/Miyo Avatars and yes the pictures looks really really weird xD

                        Who I am? I'm just Rynaa, a person who loves the Yugi/Miyo Model, I want everything from/for she!!

                        DamnationD GothG CorinwickedC 3 Replies Last reply
                        3
                        • RynaaR Rynaa

                          if you still want it here is the Expression Set: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          I know the Creator a little bit, and it was his first attempt to do something like that.
                          but for my eyes he did a good job. I'm using the Expressions for all my Yugi/Miyo Avatars and yes the pictures looks really really weird xD

                          DamnationD
                          DamnationD
                          Damnation
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @Rynaa Omg please tell them to continue making weird looking previews, I will be their no. 1 fan if they do, best way to make myself laugh at the start of the day, also thank you!

                          Have a wonderful day <3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • RynaaR
                            RynaaR
                            Rynaa
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @Damnation Alright, I'll tell him that xD

                            Who I am? I'm just Rynaa, a person who loves the Yugi/Miyo Model, I want everything from/for she!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RynaaR Rynaa

                              if you still want it here is the Expression Set: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                              I know the Creator a little bit, and it was his first attempt to do something like that.
                              but for my eyes he did a good job. I'm using the Expressions for all my Yugi/Miyo Avatars and yes the pictures looks really really weird xD

                              GothG
                              GothG
                              Goth
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @Rynaa Thank you so much! >w<

                              • just a silly girl
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • GothG
                                GothG
                                Goth
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                Bumping (sorry if it's too soon)

                                • just a silly girl
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • darkofD
                                  darkofD
                                  darkof
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  Virustotal

                                  GothG meowM 2 Replies Last reply
                                  4
                                  • darkofD darkof

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                    Virustotal

                                    GothG
                                    GothG
                                    Goth
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    @darkof Thank you so much!

                                    • just a silly girl
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • GothG
                                      GothG
                                      Goth
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      Bumping

                                      • just a silly girl
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • GothG
                                        GothG
                                        Goth
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        Bumping

                                        • just a silly girl
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RynaaR Rynaa

                                          if you still want it here is the Expression Set: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                          I know the Creator a little bit, and it was his first attempt to do something like that.
                                          but for my eyes he did a good job. I'm using the Expressions for all my Yugi/Miyo Avatars and yes the pictures looks really really weird xD

                                          CorinwickedC
                                          CorinwickedC
                                          Corinwicked
                                          wrote on last edited by Corinwicked
                                          #21

                                          @Rynaa re up please 😭
                                          the expression set

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular