Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Searching for Assets and Avatar!

LF: Searching for Assets and Avatar!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
25 Posts 6 Posters 17.8k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RynaaR
    RynaaR
    Rynaa
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I'm not sure, but I think one of the 2 here can be the Hairs:

    1. https://booth.pm/en/items/4417440
    2. https://booth.pm/en/items/4400530

    Who I am? I'm just Rynaa, a person who loves the Yugi/Miyo Model, I want everything from/for she!!

    ? 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RynaaR Rynaa

      I'm not sure, but I think one of the 2 here can be the Hairs:

      1. https://booth.pm/en/items/4417440
      2. https://booth.pm/en/items/4400530
      ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      @Rynaa Niceee link 1 is definitely the twintails of the hair! bangs are from a different hair style for sure not sure what hair it comes from.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • RynaaR
        RynaaR
        Rynaa
        wrote on last edited by
        #17

        I also found the Halo I think:

        1. https://booth.pm/en/items/4488597
          or
        2. https://booth.pm/en/items/3606989

        Who I am? I'm just Rynaa, a person who loves the Yugi/Miyo Model, I want everything from/for she!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • OrthoO
          OrthoO
          Ortho
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          @Rynaa Awesome, thank you!! 🤍

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • OrthoO
            OrthoO
            Ortho
            wrote on last edited by
            #19

            +1! ☁️

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • OrthoO
              OrthoO
              Ortho
              wrote on last edited by
              #20

              +1! ☁️

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • OrthoO
                OrthoO
                Ortho
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                +1! ☁️

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • OrthoO
                  OrthoO
                  Ortho
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  +1! ☁️

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ZhundZ
                    ZhundZ
                    Zhund
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    Eye texture:
                    https://jina0120.booth.pm/items/3807961

                    Cat Ears: Either Rusk or Milk
                    https://booth.pm/en/items/2953391
                    https://booth.pm/en/items/2559783

                    Wings (been looking through many pages but this is the closest one i could find):
                    https://booth.pm/en/items/4363226

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ZhundZ
                      ZhundZ
                      Zhund
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      and other hair: https://booth.pm/ja/items/3483502

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • OrthoO
                        OrthoO
                        Ortho
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #25

                        @Zhund Thank you so much for your help!! ✨

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular