Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. LF: CineShades by Construct1024/Rollthered

LF: CineShades by Construct1024/Rollthered

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
assetlooking forprefab
18 Posts 7 Posters 1.8k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I
    I
    iliketoeattoast
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Bump for newest version

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MiraKle95M
      MiraKle95M
      MiraKle95
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      Pass: CSST

      I 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      3
      • MiraKle95M MiraKle95

        [register or login to view this hidden content]
        Pass: CSST

        I
        I
        iliketoeattoast
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        @MiraKle95 said in LF: CineShades by Construct1024/Rollthered:

        CSST

        Thanks :3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TheBoldStoolT
          TheBoldStoolT
          TheBoldStool
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          Bump for newest version ^^

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MiraKle95M
            MiraKle95M
            MiraKle95
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            [register or login to view this hidden content]
            Pass: CSST

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • MiraKle95M
              MiraKle95M
              MiraKle95
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              Pass: CSST

              I 1 Reply Last reply
              8
              • MiraKle95M MiraKle95

                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                Pass: CSST

                I
                I
                ionicka
                wrote on last edited by ionicka
                #13

                @MiraKle95 Do you have the instructions for this?

                Edit: Nevermind figured it out, was stuck on one part

                I MiraKle95M 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • I ionicka

                  @MiraKle95 Do you have the instructions for this?

                  Edit: Nevermind figured it out, was stuck on one part

                  I
                  I
                  ionicka
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I ionicka

                    @MiraKle95 Do you have the instructions for this?

                    Edit: Nevermind figured it out, was stuck on one part

                    MiraKle95M
                    MiraKle95M
                    MiraKle95
                    wrote on last edited by MiraKle95
                    #15

                    @ionicka I'll just leave this here in case anyone else needs it:
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    It's the tutorial video.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • KittyCatMeows122K
                      KittyCatMeows122K
                      KittyCatMeows122
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      bump v1.0.46!!!!!

                      MiraKle95M 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • KittyCatMeows122K KittyCatMeows122

                        bump v1.0.46!!!!!

                        MiraKle95M
                        MiraKle95M
                        MiraKle95
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        @KittyCatMeows122 [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        Pass: CSST

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        😋
                        1
                        • KittyCatMeows122K
                          KittyCatMeows122K
                          KittyCatMeows122
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          thank uu!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular