LF: Physbone vagina for booth models.
-
I've seen a lot of vaginas on here that use shape keys but that isn't really what I'm looking for. I'm looking for something more interactive as I've seen on various other avatars before. I am not exactly sure what you would call it and I hope i'm posting this right. Anyway ty for your time if you anyone has any ideas please let me know.
-
I think you're thinking of the DPS system.
Lots of models have that. I could be wrong though. Or is SPS I THINK its called?
I just know it requires VRCFury. -
Oh yeah, that's for sure a contact system. Its kind of like how when you go into a world and you can open and close doors by grabbing it and sliding your hand/mouse to one side or the other. Same thing.
But on a model it would be Phys bones, yes.
If you learned a bit about Unity and VRCFury, you would learn how to make these things yourself as well. It takes time, a lot of time.
I have a buddy that can do stuff like that. Showed me all sorts of cool things he did. I personally can't wrap my head around it.
Unfortunately though these things are usually either gate keeped, behind a paywall or some just hidden somewhere on the internet. If I had these things I would honestly give them to you, but I don't.
The best way is to likely make your own or find something close to it.
That's all I can really say. -
I saw it again last night I wish i was smart enough to take a picture but I go so excited I kinda squirmed in my seat and my headset came off and then i couldnt' bend over to get it right and well i never got the chance lol. I am wondering if the butterfly pussy is maybe able to do that it seems so popular I tried it and it was okay but never any physbone or colliders.
-
Dreamy Omanko is possibly what you're looking for.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login