LF: Aoto and Misokazuki by Kanneri
-
This might be a long shot but there's these two avatars by Kanneri that are no longer purchasable. I'd love to have them again as I used to wear them all the time when I first started vrchat. I since lost the files for both but if anyone has the most recent versions of either avatar I would be very appreciative.
Aoto

SL |Misokazuki

Store Link no longer exists, could only find this picture
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login