Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by ᴋᴏʀɪ & MyUser) Aranea & Arak by Remys

✔ (FOUND by ᴋᴏʀɪ & MyUser) Aranea & Arak by Remys

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematchingspiderman
217 Posts 75 Posters 30.5k Views 49 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SillyGooberToobS
    SillyGooberToobS
    SillyGooberToob
    wrote on last edited by
    #158

    bump FT pls pls pls someone had to have got it dawg

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L Luxuryusadaada

      @IssaKitsune how i can put on the spider mask in the male version? i dont see the toggle when i use Gesture Manager

      LadyCeresL
      LadyCeresL
      LadyCeres
      wrote on last edited by
      #159

      @Luxuryusadaada Im entirely sure I kinda rushed uploading the male so when I am able to and with a better net conntection since I am glamping right now I will see if I can help

      ʜɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟɪᴇꜱ.
      ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴇꜱ
      ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ
      ᴅᴍꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ.
      ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ftaviwanter2.0F
        ftaviwanter2.0F
        ftaviwanter2.0
        wrote on last edited by
        #160

        female ft bump!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SclsiS
          SclsiS
          Sclsi
          wrote on last edited by
          #161

          @totallynotbunny when the quest come out will you post them 👀

          ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Oh my dear~ , Don't stress yourself your to beautiful for that mkay?˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

          ☆~Upvotes are appreciated!!~☆

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • lovely.fbxxzL
            lovely.fbxxzL
            lovely.fbxxz
            wrote on last edited by
            #162

            Ft bump!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • iwannabeanaviI
              iwannabeanaviI
              iwannabeanavi
              wrote on last edited by
              #163

              aranea.PNG she's so cute here in the toggle video but mine in unity looks like this?
              erg.PNG

              I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
              https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
              https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
              and Heartmarksman!
              <3333

              strawberrymosssS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                aranea.PNG she's so cute here in the toggle video but mine in unity looks like this?
                erg.PNG

                strawberrymosssS
                strawberrymosssS
                strawberrymosss
                wrote on last edited by
                #164

                @sanoraaa things in unity tend to look a bit off, id upload her and if she has anything you wanna fix you can go back and fix it

                iwannabeanaviI 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • strawberrymosssS strawberrymosss

                  @sanoraaa things in unity tend to look a bit off, id upload her and if she has anything you wanna fix you can go back and fix it

                  iwannabeanaviI
                  iwannabeanaviI
                  iwannabeanavi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #165

                  @strawberrymosss alright, thank you ❤ ill update when I do it later

                  I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                  https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                  https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                  and Heartmarksman!
                  <3333

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • iwannabeanaviI
                    iwannabeanaviI
                    iwannabeanavi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #166

                    VRChat_2025-11-01_20-59-15.566_1920x1080.png

                    it still looks like this even in game, and im not sure what to do, bc i honestly like her outfits ;-; and her face is cute @strawberrymosss (sorry eeee)

                    I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                    https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                    https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                    and Heartmarksman!
                    <3333

                    strawberrymosssS 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                      VRChat_2025-11-01_20-59-15.566_1920x1080.png

                      it still looks like this even in game, and im not sure what to do, bc i honestly like her outfits ;-; and her face is cute @strawberrymosss (sorry eeee)

                      strawberrymosssS
                      strawberrymosssS
                      strawberrymosss
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #167

                      @sanoraaa sorry, i'm not seeing anything wrong with her? to me she looks like how she did in the pictures

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • iwannabeanaviI
                        iwannabeanaviI
                        iwannabeanavi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #168

                        idk her skin looks more glossy in the picture i put, how she looked in the toggle video. and the freckles. i turned them off, idk..i feeel stupid now ig, but it looks different to me. I just dont like the freckles on her, and I turned them off, even the eyelashes.

                        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                        and Heartmarksman!
                        <3333

                        strawberrymosssS 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • iwannabeanaviI
                          iwannabeanaviI
                          iwannabeanavi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #169
                          • I mean the eyelashes look different too, sorry.

                          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                          and Heartmarksman!
                          <3333

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                            idk her skin looks more glossy in the picture i put, how she looked in the toggle video. and the freckles. i turned them off, idk..i feeel stupid now ig, but it looks different to me. I just dont like the freckles on her, and I turned them off, even the eyelashes.

                            strawberrymosssS
                            strawberrymosssS
                            strawberrymosss
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #170

                            @sanoraaa the skin looking glossy in the picture is likely because the world that they used to take pictures, since all worlds have different lighting settings it may be that, they might've edited the picture and that would be why the freckles look different, as for the eyelashes they look the same to me

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanavi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #171

                              I suppose, thank you, and I'm sorry ❤

                              I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                              https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                              https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                              and Heartmarksman!
                              <3333

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • T
                                T
                                TheSauce
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #172

                                Quest versions?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • E
                                  E
                                  Edithen
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #173

                                  quest arak?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • R
                                    R
                                    Ravi
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #174

                                    Quest Atak

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • not.ur.girlN
                                      not.ur.girlN
                                      not.ur.girl
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #175

                                      BUMPPP QUEST IS OUT CMON YALLLLL

                                      should def share assets

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • LadyCeresL
                                        LadyCeresL
                                        LadyCeres
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #176

                                        Bump Quest

                                        ʜɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟɪᴇꜱ.
                                        ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴇꜱ
                                        ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ
                                        ᴅᴍꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ.
                                        ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • racoon.xttR
                                          racoon.xttR
                                          racoon.xtt
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #177

                                          quest bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular