Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: 【異形系ボディパーツ】HollowTorso & [DragonARM Series] D_Black Dragon ARM

GIFT: 【異形系ボディパーツ】HollowTorso & [DragonARM Series] D_Black Dragon ARM

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
giftbooth assetdragonaccessoriesmonstergift-booth
8 Posts 7 Posters 2.4k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LazerethL
    LazerethL
    Lazereth
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://utako3.booth.pm/items/6562354

    https://utako3.booth.pm/items/5858981

    [register or login to view this hidden content] || [register or login to view this hidden content]

    It should be noted that the Hollow Torso is female shaped only and does not have any blendshapes. I personally made it fit my Milltina with scaling components on the bones.
    If anyone happens to do a masculine sculpt of the body, I'd love to have it!

    The setup for the arms and legs is a little confusing, so if you struggle, let me know and I'll do my best to help.

    Enjoy!

    Don't be afraid to tag me if a link is down or an item has been updated.
    Mostly looking for Milltina assets and I'll take pretty much everything for Vlau. Will also search and send some items on behalf of some buddies now and again.
    Open to swaps! (Each buy an asset we both want for a similar price, then share them.)

    1 Reply Last reply
    7
    • ExcaligatorE
      ExcaligatorE
      Excaligator
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Thank you for sharing!~☆

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • 1MeowMix11
        1MeowMix11
        1MeowMix1
        wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
        #3

        @Lazereth i did a quick down and dirty shapekey/blendshape addition to remove the breasts, not the best in the world but i did it fast.


        File(male edit): [register or login to view this hidden content]
        File Password: MeowMix


        Pictures:

        Screenshot 2025-09-19 173223.png

        Screenshot 2025-09-19 173231.png


        should work with the materials and or textures from the original
        just use the material of your choice from the original unitypackage

        Unity View:

        3651d817-d1e7-4f3f-8de1-3c3a42befd1e-image.png


        Please +Rep if I helped ❤

        "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

        Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

        OneShotaVRCO 1 Reply Last reply
        👏
        1
        • Axalara79A
          Axalara79A
          Axalara79
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I wish creators would translate their stuff more. I wanna get the arms and such to work for Milltina

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • 1MeowMix11
            1MeowMix11
            1MeowMix1
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Lazereth was..... it what you wanted? didnt know if i wasted my time or not cause you never said if it was what you wanted or not lol. was worried I messed it up or something lol

            "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

            Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            👏
            1
            • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

              @Lazereth i did a quick down and dirty shapekey/blendshape addition to remove the breasts, not the best in the world but i did it fast.


              File(male edit): [register or login to view this hidden content]
              File Password: MeowMix


              Pictures:

              Screenshot 2025-09-19 173223.png

              Screenshot 2025-09-19 173231.png


              should work with the materials and or textures from the original
              just use the material of your choice from the original unitypackage

              Unity View:

              3651d817-d1e7-4f3f-8de1-3c3a42befd1e-image.png


              Please +Rep if I helped ❤

              OneShotaVRCO
              OneShotaVRCO
              OneShotaVRC
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Wow, this is absolutely incredible!!!!!!!✨
              I truly adore these kinds of fantastical decorations—they bring me so much joy!
              My heartfelt gratitude for your thoughtful contribution!

              @1MeowMix1 The detailed tutorial for realistic features are immensely helpful!
              Thank you, as always!!!!💖

              Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
              of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

              Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
              Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

              I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
              I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

              1 Reply Last reply
              😊
              1
              • Arkodz921A
                Arkodz921A
                Arkodz921
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Bump for re upload

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SirlockinbottomS
                  SirlockinbottomS
                  Sirlockinbottom
                  wrote last edited by Sirlockinbottom
                  #8

                  Bump for reupload

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular