Looking for Homura
-
bump for Ver 2.02
-
bump for Ver 2.02
-
bump for 2.02
-
bump for 2.02
-
bump for 2.02
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
bump for 2.02
-
Hello I didn't know I have a "recent" version, is not 2.02, but 2.01 sorry for that, but it was on a old HDD
-
@JustAm87 Thanks for sharing!
I will continue to look for version 2.02 -
@tarman sent an invalid response.
-
@tarman thats the error I've been getting all day and normally I never have a problem with workupload.
-
@tarman thats the error I've been getting all day and normally I never have a problem with workupload.
@MissPancake Then what should I do? anyway reupload here
-
@MissPancake Then what should I do? anyway reupload here
@tarman it works now. Thanks!
-
@MissPancake Then what should I do? anyway reupload here
@tarman would it be possible to reup this? thanks
-
@tarman would it be possible to reup this? thanks
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login