LF: an asset that is effectively a world drop or an NPC torso or doll.
-
Not sure what it is, Im trying to narrow down my search. I know I saw someone with a torso in an ERP video my friend was scrolling through but it didn't look like there was another person with them. Im trying to figure out if that's a thing and where to find it, figure out how to make it if need be, but finding it MUCH preferred. My friend was supposed to get a screen shot and didn't so Im sorry I can't bring an example.
-
-
@y00nie BLESS YOU
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login