Doppelgänger Eye Shaders
-
I'm specifically looking for these two. If anyone has them that would be such a huge help
:3https://dopestaff.booth.pm/items/2938082
https://dopestaff.booth.pm/items/3475703


-
-
-
How do they differ from these?
-
How do they differ from these?
@BLACK0NYX
just a different look xDi worded it badly
https://dopestaff.booth.pm/items/3624663

-
@BLACK0NYX
just a different look xDi worded it badly
https://dopestaff.booth.pm/items/3624663

@RawrEcksDee I thought you meant a different version of the shaders above. I have it, give me a couple of minutes and I'll upload it for you.)
-
Enjoy:
-
Enjoy:
@BLACK0NYX
thank u! -
tysm!!!
-
This post is deleted!
-
@BLACK0NYX
u don't happen to have the cyber lens version too do ya?
https://dopestaff.booth.pm/items/2573585

-
@BLACK0NYX
u don't happen to have the cyber lens version too do ya?
https://dopestaff.booth.pm/items/2573585

@slime-lord
-
@slime-lord
Hello! Do you by any chance own this one? There is a promotional video but I couldn't find it on BOOTH

-
Hello! Do you by any chance own this one? There is a promotional video but I couldn't find it on BOOTH

-
@BLACK0NYX OMG Thank you so much!!
-
@BLACK0NYX thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
-
Anyone has the Frozen Iris Shader by any chance?
https://dopestuff.gumroad.com/l/lqnub?layout=profile -
Anyone has the Frozen Iris Shader by any chance?
https://dopestuff.gumroad.com/l/lqnub?layout=profile -
@BLACK0NYX Thank you so much!
-
@BLACK0NYX Would you happen to have this one? https://dopestuff.gumroad.com/l/evqdu?layout=profile
Im looking for the Abstraction eye!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
