【3Dモデル】 𝙎𝙏𝙔𝙓 (スティクス)
-
https://booth.pm/en/items/7413649
FullSet Male /
FullSet Female /
@nikotin7049 Thnx -
BUMP MINASE
-
I bought it because no one else posted it. I'll post it later.
-
full set
-
I bought it because no one else posted it. I'll post it later.
@nikotin7049 thank you so mutch it would be incredible !
-
full set
@nikotin7049 i think u forget the link
-
fullset
PASS: STYX -
BUMP SHINRA !
-
I bought the full set but it was separate for women. Damn it.
-
thanks you @nikotin7049 !
-
I will post the full set for women later.
-
bump shinra
-
womanfullsetPASS:STYX
-
womanfullsetPASS:STYX
@nikotin7049 hello could you give us the new version ?
https://x.com/Dimgray_booth/status/1973000499491443025 -
Ok, I'm currently modifying it so I'll post it later. Is it for both men and women?
-
Ok, I'm currently modifying it so I'll post it later. Is it for both men and women?
@nikotin7049 its for women (shinra)
thanks in advance ! -
+ +. Shinra .+ referenced this topic on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
