Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. 1.5 OUT OF 2 FOUND [If found will share many assets] オリジナル3D衣装「星途旅装」and 【8アバター対応】四季結-Shikiyui-【MA対応】

1.5 OUT OF 2 FOUND [If found will share many assets] オリジナル3D衣装「星途旅装」and 【8アバター対応】四季結-Shikiyui-【MA対応】

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
clothingmalekuutaplushead
11 Posts 5 Posters 7.5k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HirokuuH
    HirokuuH
    Hirokuu
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    オリジナル3D衣装「星途旅装」Has been found by a kind donation from a user who wishes to stay anonymous. The set for finding it has been shared along with the asset. Just one more asset to be found then I will post the other three assets.

    Just sharing what I can.
    If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
    Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

    For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
    Hirokuu's Trading List

    M 1 Reply Last reply
    🌠
    5
    • HirokuuH Hirokuu referenced this topic on
    • HirokuuH Hirokuu

      オリジナル3D衣装「星途旅装」Has been found by a kind donation from a user who wishes to stay anonymous. The set for finding it has been shared along with the asset. Just one more asset to be found then I will post the other three assets.

      M
      M
      mxp927z
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @Hirokuu Thank you! To the anonymous contributor, and to Hirokuu for providing this space!

      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • MarM
        MarM
        Mar
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Bump shikiyui! minase

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MarM
          MarM
          Mar
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          Bump shikiyui! minase

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WarakumaW
            WarakumaW
            Warakuma
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            bump kuuta

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MarM
              MarM
              Mar
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              minase bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MarM
                MarM
                Mar
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                Bump minase

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MarM
                  MarM
                  Mar
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  bump minase

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I
                    I
                    IanMoone
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @Hirokuu check this https://forum.ripper.store/post/1226723

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • MarM
                      MarM
                      Mar
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      bump minase

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular