Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Textures
  5. I want this but idk

I want this but idk

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Textures
bootheye texturechocolatmillitashinano
8 Posts 2 Posters 856 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    lilasya
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    39cd1324-b3af-4e5c-a920-5bd5da7f2a32-image.png
    ac204451-3a00-42cf-a829-b028cf76f2fa-image.png
    d5e2a232-3c82-42ed-ba23-f74150badf9b-image.png
    b4208106-d97b-4f34-8b6c-ff1674d3f601-image.png
    help me. i want this eye texture link!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      mxp927z
      wrote on last edited by mxp927z
      #2

      If you could tell me the source of the photo, that would be helpful.
      I think it would be easier to find based on that.

      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

      L 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M mxp927z

        If you could tell me the source of the photo, that would be helpful.
        I think it would be easier to find based on that.

        L
        L
        lilasya
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @mxp927z Oh thx!
        1 / 2 / 3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          mxp927z
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hmm, I don’t know…
          I can usually tell which eye texture it is just by looking, so I was pretty confident, lol.
          Maybe it’s a combination? But if that’s the case, I can’t imagine all three of us using the exact same one.

          If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
          Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
          Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

          L 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M mxp927z

            Hmm, I don’t know…
            I can usually tell which eye texture it is just by looking, so I was pretty confident, lol.
            Maybe it’s a combination? But if that’s the case, I can’t imagine all three of us using the exact same one.

            L
            L
            lilasya
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @mxp927z I also searched a lot to find this eye texture, but I couldn’t, so I asked for help. Many people on social media seemed to be using it, so I thought it must exist somewhere. But if you can’t find it, that’s okay. Thank you for helping me.💜 💜

            M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • L lilasya

              @mxp927z I also searched a lot to find this eye texture, but I couldn’t, so I asked for help. Many people on social media seemed to be using it, so I thought it must exist somewhere. But if you can’t find it, that’s okay. Thank you for helping me.💜 💜

              M
              M
              mxp927z
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @lilasya It seems that all three of the original sources are from Korea, so maybe it’s something from a community unique to there. I’ll try looking again when I have time. If I find it, I’ll definitely let you know!

              If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
              Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
              Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

              L 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • M mxp927z

                @lilasya It seems that all three of the original sources are from Korea, so maybe it’s something from a community unique to there. I’ll try looking again when I have time. If I find it, I’ll definitely let you know!

                L
                L
                lilasya
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mxp927z thank you!!!!💜 💜

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M mxp927z

                  @lilasya It seems that all three of the original sources are from Korea, so maybe it’s something from a community unique to there. I’ll try looking again when I have time. If I find it, I’ll definitely let you know!

                  L
                  L
                  lilasya
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @mxp927z I find!!! eye texture!!! BOOTH
                  yes!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular