Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: 【VRChat想定・MA対応】スターパーティクル セット / Star Particle Set (REMAKE VER)

GIFT: 【VRChat想定・MA対応】スターパーティクル セット / Star Particle Set (REMAKE VER)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothbooth assetstarstarseffectgift-booth
14 Posts 7 Posters 3.1k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ŞtarPupŞ ŞtarPup

    Ty!

    mangoM
    mangoM
    mango
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @ŞtarPup Np!! ❤

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Hack01sssH
      Hack01sssH
      Hack01sss
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      Thank you very much!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • OneShotaVRCO
        OneShotaVRCO
        OneShotaVRC
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        Wow~~~~🌠 So incredibly romantic💖
        From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your thoughtful blessing!

        Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
        of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

        Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
        Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

        I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
        I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • C
          C
          cannedpaint
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          i place them inside the avatar but they do not work, help please TvT

          mangoM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C cannedpaint

            i place them inside the avatar but they do not work, help please TvT

            mangoM
            mangoM
            mango
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            @cannedpaint What kind of issues are you getting? The instructions should be at the booth page 😄

            C 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mangoM mango

              @cannedpaint What kind of issues are you getting? The instructions should be at the booth page 😄

              C
              C
              cannedpaint
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @mango I drop it in the avatar and the menu shows up when I test it, but the stars never appear! i've tried reinstalling the asset multiple times, unpacking it in the hierarchy as well, but nothing works TvT I don't know how to make the stars appear! tysm for taking the time to answer!

              mangoM 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C cannedpaint

                @mango I drop it in the avatar and the menu shows up when I test it, but the stars never appear! i've tried reinstalling the asset multiple times, unpacking it in the hierarchy as well, but nothing works TvT I don't know how to make the stars appear! tysm for taking the time to answer!

                mangoM
                mangoM
                mango
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                @cannedpaint I believe the stars are toggled by certain gestures! But if that doesn't work I can try checking with the asset and make a step-by-step video on how to add it onto your avatars 🙂

                angell.xoA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • mangoM mango

                  @cannedpaint I believe the stars are toggled by certain gestures! But if that doesn't work I can try checking with the asset and make a step-by-step video on how to add it onto your avatars 🙂

                  angell.xoA
                  angell.xoA
                  angell.xo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @mango Please do because I'm having similar issues

                  Fill my heart with sorrow x

                  wiishlist: https://mywishlist.online/w/y2nymr/s-wishlist

                  mangoM 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • angell.xoA angell.xo

                    @mango Please do because I'm having similar issues

                    mangoM
                    mangoM
                    mango
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    @angell.xo ofc! I'll make one soon since I'm pretty busy sometimes so I'll mention you both once I do 🙂

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • mangoM mango

                      @angell.xo ofc! I'll make one soon since I'm pretty busy sometimes so I'll mention you both once I do 🙂

                      C
                      C
                      cannedpaint
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @mango thank you so much Mango!! you're the best quq

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular