LF: "Wanpaku Splash Denim Hoping to to be gifted or I can trade!
-
https://booth.pm/en/items/6777761
I want it mostly for MAO, If anyone has it It would be amazin if you could gift it OR I am willing to also trade if needed!
-
-
Sadly I have seen that this set here doesn't have Mao. This is the old Full Set BUT its okay! I need the new one which has 12

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login