Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Hair
  5. LF : This shinra hair

LF : This shinra hair

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Hair
shinrahairbooth
13 Posts 3 Posters 7.2k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • KyokoHanaK
    KyokoHanaK
    KyokoHana
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm dying trying to find this hair style for shinra or any model
    Please please please 🙏 🙏 tell me if you know what hair is this, or links if possible

    1daa30c1-8cd7-4ce4-ab9b-d7509c95ee08-Screenshot 2025-09-10 010134.png

    • Sorry if my English is not good.
    • I'm learning
    • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
    • In love with Lumina
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • KyokoHanaK
      KyokoHanaK
      KyokoHana
      wrote on last edited by
      #12

      I have found it guys, finnally!!!
      https://payhip.com/b/EeiDA
      e69a27d1-0123-4502-92cc-b22a7163ce0c-image.png

      • Sorry if my English is not good.
      • I'm learning
      • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
      • In love with Lumina
      whon1yW 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      0
      • KyokoHanaK
        KyokoHanaK
        KyokoHana
        wrote on last edited by KyokoHana
        #2

        Link to the outfit Booth
        4957c616-108e-4ea2-9cbb-e5917da31dbd-image.png

        • Sorry if my English is not good.
        • I'm learning
        • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
        • In love with Lumina
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KyokoHanaK
          KyokoHanaK
          KyokoHana
          wrote on last edited by
          #3

          huge bump

          • Sorry if my English is not good.
          • I'm learning
          • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
          • In love with Lumina
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • KyokoHanaK
            KyokoHanaK
            KyokoHana
            wrote on last edited by
            #4

            please

            • Sorry if my English is not good.
            • I'm learning
            • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
            • In love with Lumina
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • whon1yW
              whon1yW
              whon1y
              wrote on last edited by
              #5

              @Hannah https://4o4o.booth.pm/items/6809159 maybe this?

              KyokoHanaK 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • whon1yW whon1y

                @Hannah https://4o4o.booth.pm/items/6809159 maybe this?

                KyokoHanaK
                KyokoHanaK
                KyokoHana
                wrote on last edited by
                #6

                @whon1y said in LF : This shinra hair:

                @Hannah https://4o4o.booth.pm/items/6809159 maybe this?

                i don't think so, the hair in the photo is straight and has bang

                • Sorry if my English is not good.
                • I'm learning
                • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
                • In love with Lumina
                whon1yW 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KyokoHanaK KyokoHana

                  @whon1y said in LF : This shinra hair:

                  @Hannah https://4o4o.booth.pm/items/6809159 maybe this?

                  i don't think so, the hair in the photo is straight and has bang

                  whon1yW
                  whon1yW
                  whon1y
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #7

                  @Hannah I found a person on twitter who wore it but comments and dms are off. I am looking for it too because it's very cute

                  KyokoHanaK 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • whon1yW whon1y

                    @Hannah I found a person on twitter who wore it but comments and dms are off. I am looking for it too because it's very cute

                    KyokoHanaK
                    KyokoHanaK
                    KyokoHana
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #8

                    @whon1y said in LF : This shinra hair:

                    @Hannah I found a person on twitter who wore it but comments and dms are off. I am looking for it too because it's very cute

                    I found her too, I did find 1 more person used it so I assume that it's not custom made. Finger crossed that we will find it soon

                    • Sorry if my English is not good.
                    • I'm learning
                    • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
                    • In love with Lumina
                    whon1yW 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • KyokoHanaK KyokoHana

                      @whon1y said in LF : This shinra hair:

                      @Hannah I found a person on twitter who wore it but comments and dms are off. I am looking for it too because it's very cute

                      I found her too, I did find 1 more person used it so I assume that it's not custom made. Finger crossed that we will find it soon

                      whon1yW
                      whon1yW
                      whon1y
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #9

                      @Hannah https://booth.pm/en/items/6766949
                      another very close one I was able to find, >.< I will look more tomorrow

                      KyokoHanaK 1 Reply Last reply
                      😳
                      0
                      • whon1yW whon1y

                        @Hannah https://booth.pm/en/items/6766949
                        another very close one I was able to find, >.< I will look more tomorrow

                        KyokoHanaK
                        KyokoHanaK
                        KyokoHana
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #10

                        @whon1y said in LF : This shinra hair:

                        @Hannah https://booth.pm/en/items/6766949
                        another very close one I was able to find, >.< I will look more tomorrow

                        Thank you so much for your effort, I will share immediately if I find anything about it

                        • Sorry if my English is not good.
                        • I'm learning
                        • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
                        • In love with Lumina
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • sakura99S
                          sakura99S
                          sakura99
                          wrote on last edited by sakura99
                          #11

                          https://payhip.com/b/WnPfY
                          I found it in this avatar.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          😍
                          0
                          • KyokoHanaK
                            KyokoHanaK
                            KyokoHana
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #12

                            I have found it guys, finnally!!!
                            https://payhip.com/b/EeiDA
                            e69a27d1-0123-4502-92cc-b22a7163ce0c-image.png

                            • Sorry if my English is not good.
                            • I'm learning
                            • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
                            • In love with Lumina
                            whon1yW 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            0
                            • KyokoHanaK KyokoHana has marked this topic as solved on
                            • KyokoHanaK KyokoHana

                              I have found it guys, finnally!!!
                              https://payhip.com/b/EeiDA
                              e69a27d1-0123-4502-92cc-b22a7163ce0c-image.png

                              whon1yW
                              whon1yW
                              whon1y
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #13

                              @Hannah omg it wasn't even on booth ;o; but thank you!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              😊
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular