LF: Someone to rip this public model
-
-
@Mami said in LF: Someone to rip this public model:
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b74b0790-c5bf-455e-af8f-b6e3a79be236
oh i gotchu
-
This post is deleted!
-
@jaxoy Heyy there, terribly sorry to necro an old post, I hope it's okay.
I saw you helped out these fine people with obtaining the public model!
Would you please be willing to do the same for me?
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_dc7e20bf-d7b9-4138-bbe4-195ba642984d
I'd appreciate it super much if you could!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login