Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Scripts & Tools
  5. LF: Northern Lights Shader by MetaMonkeys Found By: Me

LF: Northern Lights Shader by MetaMonkeys Found By: Me

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Scripts & Tools
looking forshadernorther lightsmetamonkeys
7 Posts 4 Posters 1.5k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ShadowkurouS
    ShadowkurouS
    Shadowkurou
    wrote on last edited by Shadowkurou
    #1

    076fe63f-26a2-49be-8ab5-c9923b51ff05-image.png
    Looking for the Norther lights shader made by MetaMonkeys
    https://meta-monkeys.booth.pm/items/3957295

    Files: [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

    Blahaj420B 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • L.A.cutieL
      L.A.cutieL
      L.A.cutie
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bump ^^

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Blahaj420B
        Blahaj420B
        Blahaj420
        wrote on last edited by
        #3
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

          076fe63f-26a2-49be-8ab5-c9923b51ff05-image.png
          Looking for the Norther lights shader made by MetaMonkeys
          https://meta-monkeys.booth.pm/items/3957295

          Files: [register or login to view this hidden content]

          Blahaj420B
          Blahaj420B
          Blahaj420
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Shadowkurou
          mabye not what you were looking for
          Screenshot 2025-09-09 145133.png Screenshot 2025-09-09 145145.png Screenshot 2025-09-09 145200.png Screenshot 2025-09-09 145212.png
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Blahaj420B Blahaj420

            @Shadowkurou
            mabye not what you were looking for
            Screenshot 2025-09-09 145133.png Screenshot 2025-09-09 145145.png Screenshot 2025-09-09 145200.png Screenshot 2025-09-09 145212.png
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            ShadowkurouS
            ShadowkurouS
            Shadowkurou
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Jalapenis That is not the one I am looking for, that is a different one. (Here)

            The one I am looking for is made by MetaMonkeys on Booth (Here)

            They are different shaders, and they work differently. Unfortunately, the one I am needing is the one from booth.

            Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

            drommiloD 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

              @Jalapenis That is not the one I am looking for, that is a different one. (Here)

              The one I am looking for is made by MetaMonkeys on Booth (Here)

              They are different shaders, and they work differently. Unfortunately, the one I am needing is the one from booth.

              drommiloD
              drommiloD
              drommilo
              wrote on last edited by
              #6
              This post is deleted!
              ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • drommiloD drommilo
                [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                ShadowkurouS
                ShadowkurouS
                Shadowkurou
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @drommilo I found the files already and updated the post a long while ago to include said files

                Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular