LF: Northern Lights Shader by MetaMonkeys Found By: Me
-

Looking for the Norther lights shader made by MetaMonkeys
https://meta-monkeys.booth.pm/items/3957295Files:
-
-
-

Looking for the Norther lights shader made by MetaMonkeys
https://meta-monkeys.booth.pm/items/3957295Files:
@Shadowkurou
mabye not what you were looking for
Screenshot 2025-09-09 145133.png

-
@Shadowkurou
mabye not what you were looking for
Screenshot 2025-09-09 145133.png

@Jalapenis That is not the one I am looking for, that is a different one. (Here)
The one I am looking for is made by MetaMonkeys on Booth (Here)
They are different shaders, and they work differently. Unfortunately, the one I am needing is the one from booth.
-
@Jalapenis That is not the one I am looking for, that is a different one. (Here)
The one I am looking for is made by MetaMonkeys on Booth (Here)
They are different shaders, and they work differently. Unfortunately, the one I am needing is the one from booth.
-
@drommilo I found the files already and updated the post a long while ago to include said files
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login