Trade List (Mainly Male/Furry/NSFW)
-
Here is a doc containing my list of Haves and Wants!
Be warned it is HEAVILY focused towards Male, Furry, and NSFW Content
Of course if I have something you want from the Haves list feel free to just ask for it! Although I would LOVE to acquire some stuff from the Wants list

-
-
-
-
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/18773-draconian.html There's the Draconian
-
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/44426-draconian-vrchat-avatar.html This is another Draconian, this one (I think) has the clothes
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login