Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift! A Bunch of Live2D Models!

Gift! A Bunch of Live2D Models!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
live2dvtuber modelgift-booth
22 Posts 13 Posters 5.5k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M moonsmoon

    I figured I may as well just drop all the model download links I have in a separate post, more or less so I can keep track of what I've shared already! I'll most likely update this as I buy any models as well!

    7de21faf-e812-4347-b450-62c93724ec0b_base_resized.jpg
    BOOTH
    ARAENEA DL
    LYCOSIS DL

    4cbe11cc-36be-4aa4-97a0-f34c1667300b_base_resized.jpg
    BOOTH
    DL

    10773266-b10c-4fcd-9a32-a6b328fe685b_.jpg
    VGEN
    DL

    88fa58dd-f5e4-4534-8eb5-f18a489c11ef_base_resized.jpg
    BOOTH
    DL

    ed1e2ee7-b6eb-4520-b679-c9ca1ea25569_base_resized.jpg
    BOOTH
    DL

    9c983348-a8dc-4a7a-96b3-8c5dedb858d4_base_resized.jpg
    BOOTH
    DL

    7844ed72-6339-4120-a926-0e60ebc0.png
    BOOTH
    DL

    Live2DMingliDisplay.png
    LINK
    DL

    il_794xN.6638392407_8txl (1).png
    LINK
    DL - password: bunnygirl

    7f092597-0889-454d-b285-aa577bc51993_base_resized.jpg
    LINK
    DL

    8783f451-9350-4313-b567-e1f05ad5e5e0_base_resized.jpg
    LINK
    DL

    P
    P
    protonbot1
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @moonsmoon amazing work bro, need more for character reference !!

    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    0
    • M moonsmoon

      I figured I may as well just drop all the model download links I have in a separate post, more or less so I can keep track of what I've shared already! I'll most likely update this as I buy any models as well!

      7de21faf-e812-4347-b450-62c93724ec0b_base_resized.jpg
      BOOTH
      ARAENEA DL
      LYCOSIS DL

      4cbe11cc-36be-4aa4-97a0-f34c1667300b_base_resized.jpg
      BOOTH
      DL

      10773266-b10c-4fcd-9a32-a6b328fe685b_.jpg
      VGEN
      DL

      88fa58dd-f5e4-4534-8eb5-f18a489c11ef_base_resized.jpg
      BOOTH
      DL

      ed1e2ee7-b6eb-4520-b679-c9ca1ea25569_base_resized.jpg
      BOOTH
      DL

      9c983348-a8dc-4a7a-96b3-8c5dedb858d4_base_resized.jpg
      BOOTH
      DL

      7844ed72-6339-4120-a926-0e60ebc0.png
      BOOTH
      DL

      Live2DMingliDisplay.png
      LINK
      DL

      il_794xN.6638392407_8txl (1).png
      LINK
      DL - password: bunnygirl

      7f092597-0889-454d-b285-aa577bc51993_base_resized.jpg
      LINK
      DL

      8783f451-9350-4313-b567-e1f05ad5e5e0_base_resized.jpg
      LINK
      DL

      prrincesspupsP
      prrincesspupsP
      prrincesspups
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      @moonsmoon will i get in trouble for using these to stream?

      !! you're so cute !!

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • prrincesspupsP prrincesspups

        @moonsmoon will i get in trouble for using these to stream?

        M
        M
        moonsmoon
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @prrincesspups I can't say whether or not you'll get in trouble for sure if you stream, unless the artist/seller themselves messaged you and asked for proof - which would be incredibly rare. If it's something you're really worried about, there's lots of free models that could be used until you can save up for one you like! But I don't think there's be many issues in streaming with one of these unless you had thousands of followers. And even then one of the most notable streamers streamed with a ripped vrchat model for years before people found out.

        It's always nice to support the artist and I personally would save up to purchase a model if I were to stream with it, but most of these artists and sellers genuinely don't look for people using their models. It's up to you whether you'd want to chance it or not, but personally I can't see many issues arising as long as you never said you never bought the model!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • NobodyKnowsN NobodyKnows referenced this topic on
        • Oxyt0cin_VRO Oxyt0cin_VR referenced this topic on
        • M
          M
          moonsmoon
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          Added two more!

          LusyyL C 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • LovelyrumiiL
            LovelyrumiiL
            Lovelyrumii
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            I'm sorry but the last one was wrong :<

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M moonsmoon

              Added two more!

              LusyyL
              LusyyL
              Lusyy
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              @moonsmoon Sorry but the last link is wrong could you reupload?:<

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                moonsmoon
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                Last link fixed! @rinakoyume @homura2 @lusyy

                LusyyL 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M moonsmoon

                  Last link fixed! @rinakoyume @homura2 @lusyy

                  LusyyL
                  LusyyL
                  Lusyy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  @moonsmoon TYSMM!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M moonsmoon

                    Added two more!

                    C
                    C
                    Capt_P
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • P
                      P
                      Plushie_1232
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      why the number 10 says this?
                      imagen.png

                      M 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • lanadollL
                        lanadollL
                        lanadoll
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        bunelle was broken for me! is there any other uploads of it?

                        M 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • P Plushie_1232

                          why the number 10 says this?
                          imagen.png

                          M
                          M
                          moonsmoon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #20

                          @Plushie_1232 that's the watermark - one of the expressions will disable it.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • lanadollL lanadoll

                            bunelle was broken for me! is there any other uploads of it?

                            M
                            M
                            moonsmoon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #21

                            @lanadoll unfortunately that's all i have - could you tell me what's wrong with it?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • X
                              X
                              Xenia890
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #22

                              Anymore?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular