poney model by open pony
-
bump
-
FOR THOSE WONDERING!
So I'm talks with other peeps who may know a safe way to get the accessories and mods there without my account getting nuked.As yes unfortunately they would 100% nuke it from orbit if they found out at all.
@ZipZappa Bro its been since April... Any updates or just tell us you ain't doing it. Jeez.
-
bump
-
bump
-
BUMP
-
wait is it nsfw?? cause this pic shows either if it is or not

@Protagonist. Sorry for the late reply, but yes. There are plenty of NSFW add ons for second life's pony models. I've played SL for about a year now just for the pony community. It's...interesting.
-
bump
-
bump
-
Hii, so sorry for taking so long. I have a bunch of exported assets for Open Pony, including a .blend file with a rigged mare base! I also included textures, and cutiemarks as well- though not all have been converted to .png form. For the vast majority of exported assets, they must be converted manually- and some haven't been named so you guys will have to import the .dae files into Blender and find out for yourselves what model it is!!! (any of the folders with no .dae file you can ignore)
Sorry, I would've done more of the tedious work but I haven't had enough time lately to do it myself. I would like to see what you guys come up with tho!! Have fun

EDIT: (I should probably add, the mare base doesn't have a proper UV setup-- I've never been too great at that ^^; still, ponies with more simplistic designs can be easily made!)
-
No unitypackage tho, damn...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login