BEAT BANGER AVATARS (UNITY PACKAGE/VRCHAT PORT) PLZZZZ!!!!!
-
Hi! All Beat banger models are on VRCHAT!

Enjoy!!
The linky:
Download Link (drive.google.com)@Bobbycameron109 Omg no way tysm!
-
@Bobbycameron109 Omg no way tysm!
@SecretJuws Yw The Beat banger Official Discord Server announcement so I had Share it!
Note i don't port Unity Models

-
Bump for Dawna mabel unity model https://smutba.se/project/aab18e5d-2cd8-4ecb-87da-b76b557b8dbc/

-
Bump
-
bump for dawna
-
Bump for Dawna!
-
Bump for Dawna mabel unity model https://smutba.se/project/aab18e5d-2cd8-4ecb-87da-b76b557b8dbc/

@Meowskulls bump for Dawna!!
-
bump
-
While this is not for Vrchat stuff, I open Cathy’s model in blender 5.1.2 and her boobs are flatten to fit her shirt and her rig layers tab is missing which means I can’t click on the shirt tab the hide the shirt and unflatten her boobs. Is there anyway to fix this?
-
While this is not for Vrchat stuff, I open Cathy’s model in blender 5.1.2 and her boobs are flatten to fit her shirt and her rig layers tab is missing which means I can’t click on the shirt tab the hide the shirt and unflatten her boobs. Is there anyway to fix this?
@Winds2907 3.6.19 / 4.3 can work when 5.x.x falls on its face
Blender does that when main versions aren't listed and users open a different oneGood point on logos, looks fan-made and forgot
-
Support bump
Protag Bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login