GIFT: 【67アバター対応】なでなでEx (UPDATED VER) <3
-
ty
@sweetcandytoxin No problem!! Enjoy!

-
does anyone know how youd go about refitting this to a new base? I want it on uruki but uruki is really under supported with assets LOL
-
does anyone know how youd go about refitting this to a new base? I want it on uruki but uruki is really under supported with assets LOL
nevermind I see that they have a tutorial but its in Japanese so any pointers would still be helpful but I will try to follow the tutorial as well
-
Thank you for updating to support it!

This is one of my favorite mechanisms, so I'm absolutely thrilled
-
nevermind I see that they have a tutorial but its in Japanese so any pointers would still be helpful but I will try to follow the tutorial as well
@endofthesaga I could try make a video in english of how to set it up

I mostly learn visually but everyone understands everything differently! which is understandableIt might take me a while to make a video but once it's done I'll post it in here!
-
Thank you for updating to support it!

This is one of my favorite mechanisms, so I'm absolutely thrilled
@OneShotaVRC It definitely is one of my favs too! I noticed the older versions didn't have effects that's why I wanted to post the updated version

-
nevermind I see that they have a tutorial but its in Japanese so any pointers would still be helpful but I will try to follow the tutorial as well
@endofthesaga
I've made a tutorial for the asset but in english! Sorry if it's scuffed but I hope it helps

This work upload doesn't have a password but it has a video tutorial!
-
@endofthesaga
I've made a tutorial for the asset but in english! Sorry if it's scuffed but I hope it helps

This work upload doesn't have a password but it has a video tutorial!
@mango thank you so much!!
-
@mango thank you so much!!
@endofthesaga No problem!

-
Waaaah this would be sooo nice on Uruki
-
M mxmi referenced this topic on
-
Q qihaiqianqiu referenced this topic on
-
@mango thank you so much for sharing this gimmick! would love to have the updated version of it, looking for Shiratsume!
-
@mango thank you so much for sharing this gimmick! would love to have the updated version of it, looking for Shiratsume!
-
This post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login