Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: 【67アバター対応】なでなでEx (UPDATED VER) <3

GIFT: 【67アバター対応】なでなでEx (UPDATED VER) <3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothbooth assetvrchatgiftcontactgift-booth
25 Posts 10 Posters 8.8k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S sweetcandytoxin

    ty

    mangoM
    mangoM
    mango
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @sweetcandytoxin No problem!! Enjoy! ❤ 😄

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • endofthesagaE
      endofthesagaE
      endofthesaga
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      does anyone know how youd go about refitting this to a new base? I want it on uruki but uruki is really under supported with assets LOL

      endofthesagaE 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • endofthesagaE endofthesaga

        does anyone know how youd go about refitting this to a new base? I want it on uruki but uruki is really under supported with assets LOL

        endofthesagaE
        endofthesagaE
        endofthesaga
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        nevermind I see that they have a tutorial but its in Japanese so any pointers would still be helpful but I will try to follow the tutorial as well

        mangoM 2 Replies Last reply
        1
        • OneShotaVRCO
          OneShotaVRCO
          OneShotaVRC
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          Thank you for updating to support it!💝
          This is one of my favorite mechanisms, so I'm absolutely thrilled💞

          Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
          of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

          Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
          Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

          I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
          I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

          mangoM 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • C
            C
            Carcano
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            thank you!

            mangoM 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • endofthesagaE endofthesaga

              nevermind I see that they have a tutorial but its in Japanese so any pointers would still be helpful but I will try to follow the tutorial as well

              mangoM
              mangoM
              mango
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              @endofthesaga I could try make a video in english of how to set it up 🙂 ❤
              I mostly learn visually but everyone understands everything differently! which is understandable

              It might take me a while to make a video but once it's done I'll post it in here!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C Carcano

                thank you!

                mangoM
                mangoM
                mango
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                @Carcano No problem!! Enjoy! ❤

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • OneShotaVRCO OneShotaVRC

                  Thank you for updating to support it!💝
                  This is one of my favorite mechanisms, so I'm absolutely thrilled💞

                  mangoM
                  mangoM
                  mango
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  @OneShotaVRC It definitely is one of my favs too! I noticed the older versions didn't have effects that's why I wanted to post the updated version 🙂 ❤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  🤝
                  1
                  • pissanonP
                    pissanonP
                    pissanon
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    THX!

                    mangoM 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • pissanonP pissanon

                      THX!

                      mangoM
                      mangoM
                      mango
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      @pissanon NPP

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • endofthesagaE endofthesaga

                        nevermind I see that they have a tutorial but its in Japanese so any pointers would still be helpful but I will try to follow the tutorial as well

                        mangoM
                        mangoM
                        mango
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        @endofthesaga
                        I've made a tutorial for the asset but in english! Sorry if it's scuffed but I hope it helps 🙂 ❤
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        This work upload doesn't have a password but it has a video tutorial!

                        endofthesagaE 1 Reply Last reply
                        👏
                        4
                        • mangoM mango

                          @endofthesaga
                          I've made a tutorial for the asset but in english! Sorry if it's scuffed but I hope it helps 🙂 ❤
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          This work upload doesn't have a password but it has a video tutorial!

                          endofthesagaE
                          endofthesagaE
                          endofthesaga
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          @mango thank you so much!!

                          mangoM 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • endofthesagaE endofthesaga

                            @mango thank you so much!!

                            mangoM
                            mangoM
                            mango
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            @endofthesaga No problem! 🙂

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TenshiEyesT
                              TenshiEyesT
                              TenshiEyes
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              Waaaah this would be sooo nice on Uruki

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • mxmiM mxmi referenced this topic on
                              • Q qihaiqianqiu referenced this topic on
                              • くまっちく
                                くまっちく
                                くまっち
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                @mango thank you so much for sharing this gimmick! would love to have the updated version of it, looking for Shiratsume!

                                hunting for Shinano assets.

                                mangoM 2 Replies Last reply
                                1
                                • くまっちく くまっち

                                  @mango thank you so much for sharing this gimmick! would love to have the updated version of it, looking for Shiratsume!

                                  mangoM
                                  mangoM
                                  mango
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #21

                                  @くまっち Ofcourse!! let me get that for you real quick 🙂

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • くまっちく くまっち

                                    @mango thank you so much for sharing this gimmick! would love to have the updated version of it, looking for Shiratsume!

                                    mangoM
                                    mangoM
                                    mango
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #22

                                    @くまっち Here it is!
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                    There is no password for this one so enjoy ^_^

                                    vulkane52V 1 Reply Last reply
                                    ❤
                                    3
                                    • くまっちく
                                      くまっちく
                                      くまっち
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #23

                                      @mango yaay!! thank you so much for the taking the time to update the link, you are awesome♡♡♡♡!!

                                      hunting for Shinano assets.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      💝
                                      1
                                      • mangoM mango

                                        @くまっち Here it is!
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                        There is no password for this one so enjoy ^_^

                                        vulkane52V
                                        vulkane52V
                                        vulkane52
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #24

                                        @mango thx bro 😄

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S
                                          S
                                          sweetcandytoxin
                                          wrote on last edited by sweetcandytoxin
                                          #25
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular