Collective Slut blender Model port to VRChat
-
@Demopan Is there something specific I would need to be able to use it?
-
-
@Demopan Yeah, thats the one I used.
-
@Demopan Yeah, thats the one I used.
-
-
D Demopan has marked this topic as solved on
-
-
-
-
-
D Demopan has marked this topic as solved on
-
The prefab is saying that it's a broken prefab asset, anyone had the same issue or know how to fix it?
-
The prefab is saying that it's a broken prefab asset, anyone had the same issue or know how to fix it?
@DelaineDuh huh that shouldn't be happening it works fine on my end
-
@DelaineDuh huh that shouldn't be happening it works fine on my end
-
-
-
@Demopan From what I can tell, the model is in a .blend format instead of a .fbx and that's why the prefab is broken.

-
-
D Demopan has marked this topic as solved on
-
ok i made a new link this one has the prefab and the blender model needed for the prefab to work
-
@Demopan
That doesn't help the problem. The Blender file needs to be made into a .FBX or unity can't recognize it. I tried to import the .blend multiple times and it can't covert it into a .FBX by itself. -
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
