Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. Avatar " Kaida " (FACE TRACKING/PC/QUEST) from Ourse (Found by BLACK0NYX) ✔

Avatar " Kaida " (FACE TRACKING/PC/QUEST) from Ourse (Found by BLACK0NYX) ✔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
12 Posts 8 Posters 4.2k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MayushiM
    MayushiM
    Mayushi
    wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
    #1

    Tutturuu~
    Looking for someone who can share this avatar. thank you in advance.
    https://oursevr.gumroad.com/l/KaidaRelease?
    RENDERKAIDA1.png cpg0v924m61p0ieafvhst8f5lfpj.png

    I love collecting avatars. I'm a pole dancer in VR. If I'm looking for something and you find it for me, I'll dance for you. if you want to)

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • hirakinekoH
      hirakinekoH
      hirakineko
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      +1

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • liviL
        liviL
        livi
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        https://www.ripper.store/detail?id=2zKbLXHPsUI2JZESPA

        MayushiM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • liviL livi

          https://www.ripper.store/detail?id=2zKbLXHPsUI2JZESPA

          MayushiM
          MayushiM
          Mayushi
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @liviemka thanks for the link.♥ but I'm looking for a unity package))

          I love collecting avatars. I'm a pole dancer in VR. If I'm looking for something and you find it for me, I'll dance for you. if you want to)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • LxcusLilyL
            LxcusLilyL
            LxcusLily
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            bump !!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • liviL
              liviL
              livi
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              here u go: [register or login to view this hidden content]

              MayushiM 1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              3
              • T
                T
                testlogin
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                The link is dead, unfortunately.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ?
                  ?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
                  #8

                  Reuploaded
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  ❤
                  3
                  • T
                    T
                    testlogin
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Thanks

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • DamnationD Damnation moved this topic from Looking for... on
                    • liviL livi

                      here u go: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      MayushiM
                      MayushiM
                      Mayushi
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @liviemka @BLACK0NYX Thank you very much))))♥

                      I love collecting avatars. I'm a pole dancer in VR. If I'm looking for something and you find it for me, I'll dance for you. if you want to)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • morphoniusM
                        morphoniusM
                        morphonius
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        dead links 💔

                        take a peek at my stuff here, includes a wishlist. DM me im sometimes willing to price split things. have a good day, drink water!!

                        A 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • morphoniusM morphonius

                          dead links 💔

                          A
                          A
                          abro0420
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @SolSakuta pixeldrain is still up

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular