Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: 【All Avatar対応】SPS + DLC (1 & 2)【MA】

GIFT: 【All Avatar対応】SPS + DLC (1 & 2)【MA】

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothr18spsgift-booth
32 Posts 18 Posters 16.3k Views 34 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tappleT
    tappleT
    tapple
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Thanks for sharing!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    😊
    0
    • I
      I
      Ichigo
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Thank you~

      1 Reply Last reply
      😊
      0
      • OneShotaVRCO
        OneShotaVRCO
        OneShotaVRC
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Wow~~~~~~😍 This is such an amazing mechanism!!!!!!
        Thank you for your generous contribution!

        Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
        of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

        Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
        Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

        I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
        I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

        1 Reply Last reply
        😊
        0
        • DHNGUYEN3D
          DHNGUYEN3D
          DHNGUYEN3
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          Why am I using it for Airi and it doesn't work?

          IŪI 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • DHNGUYEN3D DHNGUYEN3

            Why am I using it for Airi and it doesn't work?

            IŪI
            IŪI
            IŪ
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @DHNGUYEN3 could you explain further what doesn't work?

            -Coming back temporarily-

            PLEASE READ
            Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

            For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

            DHNGUYEN3D 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • IŪI IŪ

              @DHNGUYEN3 could you explain further what doesn't work?

              DHNGUYEN3D
              DHNGUYEN3D
              DHNGUYEN3
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @offonoff I don't know how to explain it but when I put a dps item in it doesn't absorb it._.

              IŪI 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • DHNGUYEN3D DHNGUYEN3

                @offonoff I don't know how to explain it but when I put a dps item in it doesn't absorb it._.

                IŪI
                IŪI
                IŪ
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @DHNGUYEN3 because dps and sps are two different systems.....

                -Coming back temporarily-

                PLEASE READ
                Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

                For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • init1allyI
                  init1allyI
                  init1ally
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  How to use?

                  nævis, calling!

                  IŪI 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • init1allyI init1ally

                    How to use?

                    IŪI
                    IŪI
                    IŪ
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @init1ally just drag and drop into your avatar

                    -Coming back temporarily-

                    PLEASE READ
                    Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

                    For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • IŪI
                      IŪI
                      IŪ
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      It's been updated!

                      -Coming back temporarily-

                      PLEASE READ
                      Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

                      For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • E
                        E
                        enano230
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        Can someone help me? I can upload it in the default Airi avatar, but not in the adult version of Airi Does anyone know why this is happening? Or if there's a solution for this in the adult version of Airi? thx guys :3

                        IŪI 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E enano230

                          Can someone help me? I can upload it in the default Airi avatar, but not in the adult version of Airi Does anyone know why this is happening? Or if there's a solution for this in the adult version of Airi? thx guys :3

                          IŪI
                          IŪI
                          IŪ
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @enano230 it's probably different prefabs so i would recommend manually adjusting the position of the sockets 😊

                          -Coming back temporarily-

                          PLEASE READ
                          Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

                          For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E
                            E
                            enano230
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            oh thx u honey 😄

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            😊 🤝
                            1
                            • OneShotaVRCO
                              OneShotaVRCO
                              OneShotaVRC
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              Thank you very much for your thoughtful update! 💞

                              Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                              of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                              Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                              Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                              I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                              I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • IŪI
                                IŪI
                                IŪ
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                It's been updated! 💗

                                -Coming back temporarily-

                                PLEASE READ
                                Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

                                For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Lizzie_LizzieL
                                  Lizzie_LizzieL
                                  Lizzie_Lizzie
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  RAMUNE SUPPORT! TYSM ❤ ❤ ❤

                                  Image

                                  currently collecting: shinano, milltina, mayo and other assets

                                  also, i fucked your mom xoxo

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  😊
                                  0
                                  • Clara BlairC
                                    Clara BlairC
                                    Clara Blair
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    Thank you

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • IŪI
                                      IŪI
                                      IŪ
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      It's been updated to add Kumaly
                                      image.png

                                      -Coming back temporarily-

                                      PLEASE READ
                                      Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

                                      For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • K
                                        K
                                        korekore12345678
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        ありがとう🙏

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • IŪI
                                          IŪI
                                          IŪ
                                          wrote on last edited by IŪ
                                          #21

                                          Selestia has been added

                                          -Coming back temporarily-

                                          PLEASE READ
                                          Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

                                          For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular