Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. ICHIGO「セール中」by HAMINI

ICHIGO「セール中」by HAMINI

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothichigoセール中7328789gift-booth
17 Posts 9 Posters 15.5k Views 38 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ShinomoS
    ShinomoS
    Shinomo
    wrote on last edited by
    #2
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • White CosmosW
      White CosmosW
      White Cosmos
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Ichigo updated! v1.04 posted.

      As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

      If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • U
        U
        UserNameHere
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        A v1.05 out for an update here.

        White CosmosW 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • U UserNameHere

          A v1.05 out for an update here.

          White CosmosW
          White CosmosW
          White Cosmos
          wrote on last edited by White Cosmos
          #5

          @UserNameHere Updated.

          As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

          If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            Sharksays
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            someone know why when you make the breasts smaller using the quick menu, the physbones stop working?

            White CosmosW 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Sharksays

              someone know why when you make the breasts smaller using the quick menu, the physbones stop working?

              White CosmosW
              White CosmosW
              White Cosmos
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @Sharksays Probably turns off the physbones. Don't know. I don't use her.

              As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

              If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • vulgardollV
                vulgardollV
                vulgardoll
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                bookmark

                White CosmosW 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • vulgardollV vulgardoll

                  bookmark

                  White CosmosW
                  White CosmosW
                  White Cosmos
                  wrote on last edited by White Cosmos
                  #9

                  @vulgardoll ? Just click bookmark on the first post.

                  fea6358f-6e48-4c3d-a506-5d815bfa857a-image.jpeg

                  And upvote >w> pls

                  As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

                  If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

                  vulgardollV 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • White CosmosW White Cosmos

                    @vulgardoll ? Just click bookmark on the first post.

                    fea6358f-6e48-4c3d-a506-5d815bfa857a-image.jpeg

                    And upvote >w> pls

                    vulgardollV
                    vulgardollV
                    vulgardoll
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @CharmingMaiden oh! thank you sorry im still trying to figure this site out and ill upvote when i can it wouldnt let me ;-;

                    ineviTabLeI 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • vulgardollV vulgardoll

                      @CharmingMaiden oh! thank you sorry im still trying to figure this site out and ill upvote when i can it wouldnt let me ;-;

                      ineviTabLeI
                      ineviTabLeI
                      ineviTabLe
                      wrote on last edited by ineviTabLe
                      #11

                      @vulgardoll yeah, you just need to have 5 upvotes from others to rank up, and then you'll be able to upvote and edit your profile with a comment/signature. oh, and also to edit a post older than 6? hours

                      please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
                      if any of my links go down please @mention me!

                      Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
                      LF:
                      pretty boy supremacy

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • White CosmosW
                        White CosmosW
                        White Cosmos
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        Most recent link is dead.

                        As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

                        If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • TipaineT
                          TipaineT
                          Tipaine
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          +1

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AkoiiCakeA
                            AkoiiCakeA
                            AkoiiCake
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            some put up new links

                            BLACK0NYXB 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AkoiiCakeA AkoiiCake

                              some put up new links

                              BLACK0NYXB
                              BLACK0NYXB
                              BLACK0NYX
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @AkoiiCake [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              Link down? DM me! (do not forget to provide a link to the post, not dl link)
                              VRM is not a panacea
                              All information about updates and other things can be found in my profile description.
                              ✧✧✧✧✧

                              White CosmosW AkoiiCakeA 2 Replies Last reply
                              🤘
                              0
                              • BLACK0NYXB BLACK0NYX

                                @AkoiiCake [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                White CosmosW
                                White CosmosW
                                White Cosmos
                                wrote on last edited by White Cosmos
                                #16

                                @BLACK0NYX You're able to edit the first post now.

                                I'll do one last upload of everything and put them all on Workupload. This will take time and probably a week or two since I'm busy.

                                As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

                                If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BLACK0NYXB BLACK0NYX

                                  @AkoiiCake [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  AkoiiCakeA
                                  AkoiiCakeA
                                  AkoiiCake
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @BLACK0NYX thank you 😲 !!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular