Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Furry Hatsune Miku

LF: Furry Hatsune Miku

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Uncategorized
hatsune mikunsfwlook forfurry avatar
146 Posts 40 Posters 17.6k Views 82 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    loup74520
    wrote last edited by
    #137

    huuu ok

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L
      L
      loup74520
      wrote last edited by
      #138

      except that it's you who ripped it so you're the one who fixed it with its bugs

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • StarsuneX3X3S StarsuneX3X3

        @loup74520 ask the creator. It's their buggy mess of an avi anyways.

        L
        L
        loup74520
        wrote last edited by
        #139

        @StarsuneX3X3 I'm just asking for help

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L
          L
          loup74520
          wrote last edited by
          #140

          I am sick today and just asking for some help

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • アナルGoGuアナルア アナルGoGuアナル

            I must say this is quite hurtful; I am already in a difficult position. The situation is ironic: when StarsuneX3X3 raised concerns about optimization, I assured them that active development was underway and provided supporting evidence — including comparative performance data and before‑and‑after examples against other avatars. Another complaint followed, stating they had purchased a finished product, not an unfinished one. In response, I referred them to the original post description, which clearly indicated ongoing development and specified the current version as 0.6. Unfortunately, my explanations were dismissed as irrelevant, and I received a threat to have the avatar uploaded to the Ripper Store. Despite my efforts, it appears they were ultimately futile.

            L
            L
            loup74520
            wrote last edited by
            #141

            @アナルGoGuアナル Hello, I bought your avatar but it doesn't work. Could you tell me how it could be fixed?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • L
              L
              loup74520
              wrote last edited by
              #142

              I fixed the broken scripts and this one just starts loading endlessly

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • L
                L
                loup74520
                wrote last edited by
                #143

                I managed to get everything working

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • that one dudeT that one dude has marked this topic as solved
                • trayguilmonT
                  trayguilmonT
                  trayguilmon
                  wrote last edited by
                  #144

                  Have they release new updates on the Miku Avatar? if so Bump for new version

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F
                    F
                    FapToBblu
                    wrote last edited by
                    #145

                    Extremely disappointed. The creator sold everyone an unfinished avatar and then deleted all of his accounts to avoid responsibility. It's disgusting what some people are willing to do for a quick and dishonest buck, not to mention I'm not sure he even has the right to use Deira's original model.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • F
                      F
                      FapToBblu
                      wrote last edited by
                      #146

                      @trayguilmon Unfortunately, I don't have the final, finished version, but I do have this version [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular