[11 Avatars] Reverie Eyes [VRChat] Full Set
-
-
-
Hey there! Thanks for your interest in my eye set. I'm the creator of this asset and while I proooobably shouldn't be condoning it, piracy isn't theft after all, so I'm not gonna make a stink about it. If you like my product I'd just like to give a gentle reminder to drop by my store and consider supporting me, if you can afford it
Totally understand if not. Thanks for reading! -
Absolutely breathtaking…!

I’m wholeheartedly grateful to receive such a magnificent full set—thank you for your incredible generosity! -
Thanks!
-
@Morgana Thanks for sharing!~♡
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

