Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 310 Posters 473.1k Views 506 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D dragonash2023

    It got taken down for 3 days

    049bc19d-4e38-4a33-9638-e8e3326cea07-image.jpeg

    RoseVelvetteR
    RoseVelvetteR
    RoseVelvette
    wrote on last edited by
    #967

    @dragonash2023 wow just wow, I liked that world, I hope it comes back soon

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RoseVelvetteR
      RoseVelvetteR
      RoseVelvette
      wrote on last edited by
      #968

      Does anyone here know the code to MMD & Chill
      By 'GiGi' it got updated today

      SmartSelect_20260820_180430_Chrome.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        dragonash2023
        wrote on last edited by dragonash2023
        #969

        I'll bring the world back in 3 days. I'll make some slight adjustments to it as well.

        So I respectfully ask everyone to hold off on re-uploading a rip. I'll have it back up in 3 days and it's only the first ban.

        RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D dragonash2023

          I'll bring the world back in 3 days. I'll make some slight adjustments to it as well.

          So I respectfully ask everyone to hold off on re-uploading a rip. I'll have it back up in 3 days and it's only the first ban.

          RoseVelvetteR
          RoseVelvetteR
          RoseVelvette
          wrote on last edited by
          #970

          @dragonash2023 that's understandable

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RoseVelvetteR
            RoseVelvetteR
            RoseVelvette
            wrote on last edited by
            #971

            @dragonash2023 im just wondering do you know the code to mmd & chill world by gigi?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RoseVelvetteR
              RoseVelvetteR
              RoseVelvette
              wrote on last edited by
              #972

              This MMD Club for Gentlemen by Mist喵
              Got taken down or set to private, it does not show up on VR chat page

              SmartSelect_20260820_203101_Discord.jpg

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • O owo

                Link
                pass forum.ripper.store
                make_RFD_ALLOW_hash.py for
                Room for Dancing-Side․B-

                GalaxyG
                GalaxyG
                Galaxy
                wrote on last edited by
                #973

                @owo u want to know how to cook It is my app vrcxgold
                This is a free version bypass vip for the world Room for Dancing-Side.B- only
                wrld_3f45d6dd-ebab-4f33-83c2-2e4bdb5b6f40

                1 d75c534f-59f2-4b92-8ea8-a964e481a28b-image.jpeg

                2 243b521b-3c8e-41ae-8a03-0df777716d77-image.jpeg

                3 d45236d3-60b0-4cb2-83d9-1d26d9c84120-image.jpeg

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                virustotal
                https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/f85c744a505e14023645c181985872e2900215881c2ed1e34c5490490f6b0757?nocache=1

                How to use
                Just run the program as administrator
                And here you got some Ready-to-use names you can make accounts vrc
                Use these exact usernames while running the program, and it will work

                vrcxgold1
                vrcxgold2
                vrcxgold3
                vrcxgold4
                vrcxgold5

                If you would like me to add your name send a message in my Discord vrcxgold
                If it doesn't work for you, contact me as well.

                For the admins In platform
                I don't know if I'm allowed to post exe programs
                Please delete it without banning.

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • GalaxyG
                  GalaxyG
                  Galaxy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #974

                  Those who have downloaded the program, please leave a comment here so others can be assured that it is safe.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • GalaxyG
                    GalaxyG
                    Galaxy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #975

                    I have noticed that many people have created accounts with the same name.
                    Alright, here are some more names
                    vrcxgold6
                    vrcxgold7
                    vrcxgold8
                    vrcxgold9
                    vrcxgold10
                    vrcxgold11
                    vrcxgold12
                    vrcxgold13
                    vrcxgold14
                    vrcxgold15

                    If you want an account of your own, add me on Discord or join via the Discord link on the website.

                    G 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • GalaxyG
                      GalaxyG
                      Galaxy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #976

                      This is a tutorial video for people who don't know how to use it
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • GalaxyG Galaxy

                        I have noticed that many people have created accounts with the same name.
                        Alright, here are some more names
                        vrcxgold6
                        vrcxgold7
                        vrcxgold8
                        vrcxgold9
                        vrcxgold10
                        vrcxgold11
                        vrcxgold12
                        vrcxgold13
                        vrcxgold14
                        vrcxgold15

                        If you want an account of your own, add me on Discord or join via the Discord link on the website.

                        G
                        G
                        goAwGO
                        wrote on last edited by goAwGO
                        #977
                        This post is deleted!
                        GalaxyG 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • G
                          G
                          goAwGO
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #978

                          Okay, so here's more information on how to bypass the Room for Dancing-Side.B- world. No need to join Discord or register an account like vrcxgoldxxxx (which is easily banned by VRC) (even an alt account can lead to your IP or HWID being flagged and linked to your main account). You just need to figure out how to permanently unlock yourself.

                          You can use the tool in this post as you wish: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/117887/list-of-tool-to-bypass-paywalls

                          Room for Dancing-Side.B- will request https://gist.github.com/chiseAIart/297fd9f7fed1b2a22041bb52207403dd, a list of strings. If it contains your username hash, it will allow you access to the world.

                          As for the username hash, it's calculated using a salted djb2 algorithm variant calculated using the udon code within the world. I've provided a Python script below. Simply replace the target username in the code with your VRC username to get your username hash.

                          https://zerobin.net/?da4c4187755ab82e#wH+vegYFnttQRI7s699aPIbfYnGy1SZ96o8IhgozVNY=

                          If you don't know how to do it, DM me, and I'll help you for free.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • G goAwGO
                            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                            GalaxyG
                            GalaxyG
                            Galaxy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #979

                            @goAwGO Thanks for sharing as you said VRC banned
                            If the person is reported, rather than my program causing the problem

                            As I said, I will add their names if they wish.
                            And as I see you did give them that tool

                            I didn't think anyone had done it before, but thanks.
                            It is also a good vrcxgold tool—and it doesn't just offer that single feature.
                            You can visit the site and read the other details.

                            G 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • GalaxyG Galaxy

                              @goAwGO Thanks for sharing as you said VRC banned
                              If the person is reported, rather than my program causing the problem

                              As I said, I will add their names if they wish.
                              And as I see you did give them that tool

                              I didn't think anyone had done it before, but thanks.
                              It is also a good vrcxgold tool—and it doesn't just offer that single feature.
                              You can visit the site and read the other details.

                              G
                              G
                              goAwGO
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #980

                              @Galaxy said:

                              vrcxgold

                              I've looked at it; it seems to have many special features. Integrating various VIP access options together would be very convenient.

                              GalaxyG 1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • G goAwGO

                                @Galaxy said:

                                vrcxgold

                                I've looked at it; it seems to have many special features. Integrating various VIP access options together would be very convenient.

                                GalaxyG
                                GalaxyG
                                Galaxy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #981

                                @goAwGO thx
                                All tools are free, except for one vip worlds .
                                As you know, the hash always changes
                                Constantly updating it will be a hassle and each world differs from the other.
                                Enjoy using it

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • GalaxyG
                                  GalaxyG
                                  Galaxy
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #982

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3f45d6dd-ebab-4f33-83c2-2e4bdb5b6f40
                                  Dancing-Side.B- world

                                  chise_AI_art He deleted the world soo gg

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • GalaxyG
                                    GalaxyG
                                    Galaxy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #983

                                    I forget to download vrcw

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RoseVelvetteR
                                      RoseVelvetteR
                                      RoseVelvette
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #984

                                      MMD Club for Gentlemen by TaiyouYami got taken down!

                                      MMD Club for Gentlemen by 一口一个小淼 got taken down as well!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RoseVelvetteR
                                        RoseVelvetteR
                                        RoseVelvette
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #985

                                        Does anyone know the code to MMD & Chill By 'GiGi' it got updated today?

                                        SmartSelect_20260821_224113_Chrome.jpg

                                        GalaxyG C 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D
                                          D
                                          DDG
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #986

                                          Please post the code you would be a total G for it

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular