Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 312 Posters 473.8k Views 506 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Civil ApocracyC
    Civil ApocracyC
    Civil Apocracy
    wrote on last edited by
    #926

    It seems like the ragdoll world is gone now

    RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Civil ApocracyC Civil Apocracy

      It seems like the ragdoll world is gone now

      RoseVelvetteR
      RoseVelvetteR
      RoseVelvette
      wrote on last edited by
      #927

      @Civil-Apocracy yeah I noticed just now, Just Ragdoll by justvote got taken down, I wonder who reported them

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • average addictA
        average addictA
        average addict
        wrote on last edited by
        #928

        I think a seperate thread might be needed for that ragdoll world

        A 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          cpukid1
          wrote on last edited by
          #929

          Anyone got the code for MMD @ Midnight? https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_78d1791f-dd60-48b6-874f-5dcdd7575165/info

          A 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • average addictA average addict

            I think a seperate thread might be needed for that ragdoll world

            A
            A
            aassdd121
            wrote on last edited by
            #930

            @average-addict @civil-apocracy @rosevelvette i modified ragdoll vrcw to pass 0000
            so if you need use this vrcw
            https://forum.ripper.store/topic/124256/nsfw-worlds-bypassed-vrcw

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C cpukid1

              Anyone got the code for MMD @ Midnight? https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_78d1791f-dd60-48b6-874f-5dcdd7575165/info

              A
              A
              aassdd121
              wrote on last edited by
              #931
              This post is deleted!
              P C 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • A aassdd121
                [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                P
                P
                plunder1337
                wrote on last edited by
                #932

                @aassdd121 It looks like a meaningless string of characters

                D 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P plunder1337

                  @aassdd121 It looks like a meaningless string of characters

                  D
                  D
                  dragonash2023
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #933

                  @plunder1337 Sorry man. The code is meaningless 99% of the time. I do change it and make it public for world events, which are usually restricted to 18+ groups.

                  I don't need every Joe and Jimmy making the world public and giving out a passcode. It would rocket the world to the ban list. I hope you understand.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A aassdd121
                    [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                    C
                    C
                    cpukid1
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #934

                    @aassdd121 Uh...the keypad only has numbers.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RoseVelvetteR
                      RoseVelvetteR
                      RoseVelvette
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #935

                      does anyone have the code for MMD @ Midnight or a link code at least cause 0728 code does not work when i put on the key pad

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      -1
                      • C craftingdead261

                        https://gist.githubusercontent.com/1l1l1l11lll1iI/18dfe90b20bddfa636a25519594d52e6/raw/gistfile1.txt

                        RoseVelvetteR
                        RoseVelvetteR
                        RoseVelvette
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #936

                        @craftingdead261 do you have new link code for the MMD @ Midnight world?

                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                        -2
                        • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                          @craftingdead261 do you have new link code for the MMD @ Midnight world?

                          C
                          C
                          craftingdead261
                          wrote on last edited by craftingdead261
                          #937

                          @RoseVelvette please dont mention me for things that are not related, also that world is on a whitelist
                          https://gist.githubusercontent.com/junklinks07/16035fdd6c318f1caa1f2a0f63c5df37/raw/WorldWhitelist.txt https://gist.github.com/junklinks07/9e57a00f24f42d4758fe07c9dc703253
                          code is also encrypted https://gist.githubusercontent.com/junklinks07/9e57a00f24f42d4758fe07c9dc703253/raw/WorldPasscode.txt https://gist.github.com/junklinks07/9e57a00f24f42d4758fe07c9dc703253
                          to If you would like me to continue, I would need you to buy me Abyss or get a non-ripped file of the world, dm me if interested.

                          RoseVelvetteR 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • C craftingdead261

                            @RoseVelvette please dont mention me for things that are not related, also that world is on a whitelist
                            https://gist.githubusercontent.com/junklinks07/16035fdd6c318f1caa1f2a0f63c5df37/raw/WorldWhitelist.txt https://gist.github.com/junklinks07/9e57a00f24f42d4758fe07c9dc703253
                            code is also encrypted https://gist.githubusercontent.com/junklinks07/9e57a00f24f42d4758fe07c9dc703253/raw/WorldPasscode.txt https://gist.github.com/junklinks07/9e57a00f24f42d4758fe07c9dc703253
                            to If you would like me to continue, I would need you to buy me Abyss or get a non-ripped file of the world, dm me if interested.

                            RoseVelvetteR
                            RoseVelvetteR
                            RoseVelvette
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #938

                            @craftingdead261 I will ask you about it next time in DM CHAT also number pad it works when I press number button on it in mmd @ midnight

                            RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                            -1
                            • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                              @craftingdead261 I will ask you about it next time in DM CHAT also number pad it works when I press number button on it in mmd @ midnight

                              RoseVelvetteR
                              RoseVelvetteR
                              RoseVelvette
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #939
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D
                                D
                                DualDusk
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #940

                                LiveHouse_MMD has been sadly removed, can someone re-upload it? On top of that if someone can do a project of said world fixed and working perfectly I can pay them for that

                                D 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • C craftingdead261

                                  @RoseVelvette please dont mention me for things that are not related, also that world is on a whitelist
                                  https://gist.githubusercontent.com/junklinks07/16035fdd6c318f1caa1f2a0f63c5df37/raw/WorldWhitelist.txt https://gist.github.com/junklinks07/9e57a00f24f42d4758fe07c9dc703253
                                  code is also encrypted https://gist.githubusercontent.com/junklinks07/9e57a00f24f42d4758fe07c9dc703253/raw/WorldPasscode.txt https://gist.github.com/junklinks07/9e57a00f24f42d4758fe07c9dc703253
                                  to If you would like me to continue, I would need you to buy me Abyss or get a non-ripped file of the world, dm me if interested.

                                  RoseVelvetteR
                                  RoseVelvetteR
                                  RoseVelvette
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #941

                                  @craftingdead261 Im guess the code is 54 522 51 151
                                  The key pad only use numbers not letters

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • TheWanderingOneT
                                    TheWanderingOneT
                                    TheWanderingOne
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #942

                                    @lucian do you got any of KireNeko's old nsfw worlds?

                                    Trading for files are for gatekeeping losers, change my mind 🧐

                                    join the server for peak https://discord.gg/rippers

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D DualDusk

                                      LiveHouse_MMD has been sadly removed, can someone re-upload it? On top of that if someone can do a project of said world fixed and working perfectly I can pay them for that

                                      D
                                      D
                                      dragonash2023
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #943

                                      @DualDusk I thought it became private. Is that gone also?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RoseVelvetteR
                                        RoseVelvetteR
                                        RoseVelvette
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #944

                                        does anyone here know the number code to MMD @ Midnight world??

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D
                                          D
                                          DualDusk
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #945

                                          @lucian I will pay you if you can help me to get a fixed Unity project of LiveHouse_MMD, this was my favorite MMD world so I am honestly begging you for help, if you see this message please reply to me

                                          weirdweedW Y 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular