Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 312 Posters 474.5k Views 506 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LucianL Lucian

    Updated 16th June 2026

    Those codes are valid for June 2026:
    When I last tested them: 16th June 2026

    NOTE: VRCHAT IS NOT ACTIVELY BANNING NSFW WORLD, EVEN IF THEY ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED.
    THIS MEAN THAT MOST WORLDS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN!

    🟒 Working
    🟠 Being Patched (Might partially work)
    πŸ”΄ Broken (Will Patch soon)


    Nero's MMD:

    • πŸ”΄ Not Supported

    MMD Club for Gentlemen:

    • πŸ”΄ World Removed

    LiveHouse_MMD:

    • 🟒 NSFW: 17189

    GiGi's MMD & Chill

    • πŸ”΄ World Removed

    Room for dancing

    • 🟒 NSFW: 0831

    MMD Night

    • 🟒 Unlock 1: 17189
    • 🟒 Unlock 2: 12025
      (Entering one code or the other make the keypad vanish, I am not sure what is the difference)

    Samurai Apartment

    • πŸ”΄ World Removed

    MMD Stars

    • πŸ”΄ Keypad removed

    YH MMD WORLD Vol.2

    • 🟒 VIP: 191723 (Click any VIP song to initiate the text box, enter the number then click on the green box)
      (PS: YH MMD WORLD Vol.1 does not work like Vol.2, clicking a VIP song does nothing on this one.)

    ζ”Ύθͺ²εΎŒγ‚€γƒΌγ‚Ώγ‚€γƒ 

    • πŸ”΄ World Removed

    If you have any MMD worlds request, please post them in the replies and I will add the codes to the list above.

    S
    S
    Striker10
    wrote on last edited by Striker10
    #876

    @Lucian said:

    MMD Night

    🟒 Unlock 1: 17189
    🟒 Unlock 2: 12025
    (Entering one code or the other make the keypad vanish, I am not sure what is the difference)

    As of June, keypad and related motions removed. Per changelogs

    Edit:
    Looked up their patreon, this is temporary.

    d9f072dd-8bd3-4deb-b5d1-92ffc417f91b-image.jpeg

    Also, original upload has been removed, the link is now dead.
    World re-uploaded.
    New Link: https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_40047403-ec3a-46a8-b780-389619d8f2a9

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • O
      O
      owo
      wrote on last edited by
      #877

      Link
      pass forum.ripper.store
      make_RFD_ALLOW_hash.py for
      Room for Dancing-Sideβ€€B-

      D GalaxyG 2 Replies Last reply
      2
      • O owo

        Link
        pass forum.ripper.store
        make_RFD_ALLOW_hash.py for
        Room for Dancing-Sideβ€€B-

        D
        D
        Dempsey23
        wrote on last edited by
        #878

        @owo I got hash and then ? how to hotswap the file.

        O 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D Dempsey23

          @owo I got hash and then ? how to hotswap the file.

          O
          O
          owo
          wrote on last edited by
          #879

          @Dempsey23 https://forum.ripper.store/post/1966334

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • O owo

            @Dempsey23 https://forum.ripper.store/post/1966334

            D
            D
            Dempsey23
            wrote on last edited by
            #880

            @owo Thank you, you have indeed put in a lot of effort, but it's a bit too complicated

            1 Reply Last reply
            πŸ™„
            0
            • M
              M
              mew2
              wrote on last edited by
              #881

              Does anyone have experience with bypassing VRCLinking?

              O 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M mew2

                Does anyone have experience with bypassing VRCLinking?

                O
                O
                owo
                wrote on last edited by owo
                #882
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                  @lucian can you add MMD οΌ  Midnight link at the top of the list and the code is 8675309 (the world is by JT Smiley)

                  https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_78d1791f-dd60-48b6-874f-5dcdd7575165/info

                  add MMD Club for Gentlemen link as well its By TaiyouYami and the code is R18 VIP 0000

                  https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b6185f31-a437-46cd-a4e6-cbe87fb10467/info

                  MMD οΌ† Chill By 'GiGi' code - 6293

                  https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_8b4dedcc-3dfa-4bb9-989a-e6a8e9a1f08d/info

                  HankaH
                  HankaH
                  Hanka
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #883

                  @RoseVelvette Mightnight doesn't seem to be working? Or does it not tell you when its granted anymore.

                  Image
                  α§”ΰ·†α§“ ΰ­§ β€§β‚Š π•Žπ•šπ•€π•™π•π•šπ•€π•₯ ✰ ΰ­­ ˚.ᡎᡎ | ⊹ ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Λ– ΰ£ͺ . π•Šπ•™π•’π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•€ π•”π•’π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜! Λ–

                  ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ κ’°Imageκ’± ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

                  BluezB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • HankaH Hanka

                    @RoseVelvette Mightnight doesn't seem to be working? Or does it not tell you when its granted anymore.

                    BluezB
                    BluezB
                    Bluez
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #884

                    @Hanka Midnight is behind a Patreon paywall, now. The creator says he needs the extra income in order to afford dances, and wanted to take his world public without it getting taken down.

                    RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BluezB Bluez

                      @Hanka Midnight is behind a Patreon paywall, now. The creator says he needs the extra income in order to afford dances, and wanted to take his world public without it getting taken down.

                      RoseVelvetteR
                      RoseVelvetteR
                      RoseVelvette
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #885

                      @Bluez does mmd @ midnight key pad does not work cause they put their dance world public?

                      BluezB 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                        @Bluez does mmd @ midnight key pad does not work cause they put their dance world public?

                        BluezB
                        BluezB
                        Bluez
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #886

                        @RoseVelvette Here's what he said in his discord:

                        Good morning, everyone!
                        
                        I'll get right to the pointβ€”**MMD @ Midnight** has officially been submitted to **Labs** and is now on the path to becoming a public world! I'd really appreciate it if you could stop by, check it out, and help it make its way out of Labs. Every visit helps!
                        
                        For those interested in the backstory...
                        
                        My original plan was to keep the world private, but that created a few challenges. My goal has always been to keep it updated with the latest dance motions from some of the best creators, such as Natsumisan and Kimagure. Those motions aren't cheap, often costing $20 or more each, and I don't plan on funding everything out of pocket forever.
                        
                        Instead, I set up a Patreon where anyone who enjoys the world can choose to support it. Every donation goes directly back into the world by purchasing new motions and expanding the content.
                        
                        The problem was that keeping the world private severely limited its exposure. With VRChat currently going through another ban wave, I spent a while debating whether it was worth making it public. In the end, I decided to just go for it.
                        
                        If I happen to get caught up in the ban wave, I'll take the first-offense suspension, make the world private again if needed, and move forward. Until then, I want to give it a chance to reach more people. Hopefully enough people enjoy it to help support its continued growth.
                        
                        In a way, it's become a bit of a social experiment. Let's see what happens!
                        
                        RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                        πŸ‘
                        3
                        • BluezB Bluez

                          @RoseVelvette Here's what he said in his discord:

                          Good morning, everyone!
                          
                          I'll get right to the pointβ€”**MMD @ Midnight** has officially been submitted to **Labs** and is now on the path to becoming a public world! I'd really appreciate it if you could stop by, check it out, and help it make its way out of Labs. Every visit helps!
                          
                          For those interested in the backstory...
                          
                          My original plan was to keep the world private, but that created a few challenges. My goal has always been to keep it updated with the latest dance motions from some of the best creators, such as Natsumisan and Kimagure. Those motions aren't cheap, often costing $20 or more each, and I don't plan on funding everything out of pocket forever.
                          
                          Instead, I set up a Patreon where anyone who enjoys the world can choose to support it. Every donation goes directly back into the world by purchasing new motions and expanding the content.
                          
                          The problem was that keeping the world private severely limited its exposure. With VRChat currently going through another ban wave, I spent a while debating whether it was worth making it public. In the end, I decided to just go for it.
                          
                          If I happen to get caught up in the ban wave, I'll take the first-offense suspension, make the world private again if needed, and move forward. Until then, I want to give it a chance to reach more people. Hopefully enough people enjoy it to help support its continued growth.
                          
                          In a way, it's become a bit of a social experiment. Let's see what happens!
                          
                          RoseVelvetteR
                          RoseVelvetteR
                          RoseVelvette
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #887

                          @Bluez im just wondering i know they put their dance world public but does the key pad still works to use? also they did not mention about key pad so that why im asking about it

                          BluezB 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                            @Bluez im just wondering i know they put their dance world public but does the key pad still works to use? also they did not mention about key pad so that why im asking about it

                            BluezB
                            BluezB
                            Bluez
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #888

                            @RoseVelvette If I had to guess, he's leaving it ambiguous on purpose, but every time I've been there since the update, the keypad is still there, but pressing any of the numbers doesn't work. About all the display screen does is tell you to go to the Patreon. I checked again just now to see if that's changed.
                            alt text

                            RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BluezB Bluez

                              @RoseVelvette If I had to guess, he's leaving it ambiguous on purpose, but every time I've been there since the update, the keypad is still there, but pressing any of the numbers doesn't work. About all the display screen does is tell you to go to the Patreon. I checked again just now to see if that's changed.
                              alt text

                              RoseVelvetteR
                              RoseVelvetteR
                              RoseVelvette
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #889

                              @Bluez I don't have patreon account to donate money to them, is there other ways to make the key pad work to press the button on it?

                              BluezB 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                                @Bluez I don't have patreon account to donate money to them, is there other ways to make the key pad work to press the button on it?

                                BluezB
                                BluezB
                                Bluez
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #890

                                @RoseVelvette This particular creator, @dragonash2023 , has come by here and said he doesn't mind people finding his additional content and isn't in it for the money, so he seems cool enough. Maybe he can give us a hint if there's some other way we can gain access or in some way contribute to the project.

                                If it's a backdoor you're looking for, @owo made a thread here about bypassing Patreon paywalls:

                                https://forum.ripper.store/post/1966334

                                I can't personally advocate for it since I haven't gotten it working, but that might be the best place to ask questions.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                πŸ‘
                                1
                                • erisE
                                  erisE
                                  eris
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #891

                                  does anyone have a new link for chise's Room for Dancing ?

                                  Eris is the Greek goddess of strife, discord, and chaos, often depicted as a malevolent force instigating conflict among mortals and gods. As the sister of Ares (or daughter of Nyx), she is famously known for initiating the Trojan War by throwing the "Apple of Discord" inscribed "For the most beautiful"

                                  BluezB 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • erisE eris

                                    does anyone have a new link for chise's Room for Dancing ?

                                    BluezB
                                    BluezB
                                    Bluez
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #892

                                    @eris https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_750bbc51-cd52-4b6f-9293-f3f6e9ac89c6/info

                                    Passcode is 0407

                                    erisE 1 Reply Last reply
                                    πŸ‘
                                    3
                                    • BluezB Bluez

                                      @eris https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_750bbc51-cd52-4b6f-9293-f3f6e9ac89c6/info

                                      Passcode is 0407

                                      erisE
                                      erisE
                                      eris
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #893

                                      @Bluez blessed ty ❀

                                      Eris is the Greek goddess of strife, discord, and chaos, often depicted as a malevolent force instigating conflict among mortals and gods. As the sister of Ares (or daughter of Nyx), she is famously known for initiating the Trojan War by throwing the "Apple of Discord" inscribed "For the most beautiful"

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      πŸ‘Ό
                                      1
                                      • L
                                        L
                                        Loona Rae
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #894

                                        Anybody have the new code for Mmd club for gentlemen?

                                        I dont do trades. Ever. Dont ask.

                                        BluezB 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • L Loona Rae

                                          Anybody have the new code for Mmd club for gentlemen?

                                          BluezB
                                          BluezB
                                          Bluez
                                          wrote on last edited by Bluez
                                          #895

                                          @Kaiba_Blue There's two.

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_c64f5123-c05a-4ae9-85df-7a84f7b2ad66/info

                                          R18, 1743

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b6185f31-a437-46cd-a4e6-cbe87fb10467/info

                                          R18, 0000

                                          R 1 Reply Last reply
                                          4

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular