Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)
-
@Demopan https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b6185f31-a437-46cd-a4e6-cbe87fb10467/info
They've made it a private world with the patreon code being 0000 for the time being
-
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_4d91151d-47da-476f-9144-8bf0ff991fb9
did the creator remove the npcs for this reup world?
-
@Demopan https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b6185f31-a437-46cd-a4e6-cbe87fb10467/info
They've made it a private world with the patreon code being 0000 for the time being
-
I just noticed that JT Smiley updated MMD @ Midnight world yesterday June 7
And im just wondering if the code in that world still the same or did it got changed? -
This post is deleted!
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@kannamanna10 you should really have scrolled up a bit...
@nick51stcanyon The last time someone went "Hey, I have X, you can dm me to receive it," the entire fucking comment section for this whole post was people asking if they could dm the guy for at least a month. It irritated the thread op, the guy who posted the dm comment, and everyone else just trying to find codes.
-
@bingyi

I see a lot of people care about
@blackstar_vrc γBlackstarγ
Here is the way you can rip - crack the most things from himyou should have on your project Miku-Miku-Dance Station (VRChat World/Asset)
and using AssetRipper to rip the world
I doesn't have the time to do that but if someone want to do it here you got
Blackstar please don't cry I noticed you were keeping this to yourself, so I thought Iβd share the wealth and make others happy too

@Galaxy
Do you still have the files by chance? -
Updated 16th June 2026
Those codes are valid for June 2026:
When I last tested them: 16th June 2026NOTE: VRCHAT IS NOT ACTIVELY BANNING NSFW WORLD, EVEN IF THEY ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED.
THIS MEAN THAT MOST WORLDS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN!π’ Working
π Being Patched (Might partially work)
Broken (Will Patch soon)
Nero's MMD:
Not Supported
MMD Club for Gentlemen:
World Removed
- π’ NSFW: 17189
GiGi's MMD & Chill
World Removed
- π’ NSFW: 0831
- π’ Unlock 1: 17189
- π’ Unlock 2: 12025
(Entering one code or the other make the keypad vanish, I am not sure what is the difference)
Samurai Apartment
World Removed
Keypad removed
- π’ VIP: 191723 (Click any VIP song to initiate the text box, enter the number then click on the green box)
(PS: YH MMD WORLD Vol.1 does not work like Vol.2, clicking a VIP song does nothing on this one.)
ζΎθͺ²εΎγ€γΌγΏγ€γ
World Removed
If you have any MMD worlds request, please post them in the replies and I will add the codes to the list above.
-
@Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.
-
@kannamanna10 you should really have scrolled up a bit...
@nick51stcanyon The last time someone went "Hey, I have X, you can dm me to receive it," the entire fucking comment section for this whole post was people asking if they could dm the guy for at least a month. It irritated the thread op, the guy who posted the dm comment, and everyone else just trying to find codes.
-
@sishaw BRUH!

esme_b said:
@kannamanna10 you should really have scrolled up a bit...
@nick51stcanyon The last time someone went "Hey, I have X, you can dm me to receive it," the entire fucking comment section for this whole post was people asking if they could dm the guy for at least a month. It irritated the thread op, the guy who posted the dm comment, and everyone else just trying to find codes.
Not gonna police this thread or anything like that but dammit folks we use this for CODES and WORLD SHARING.
@aonix Might be time to delete your old post as they're just gonna keep comin' in here, not reading anything other than your post and then do this bs.
-
Did @lucian uh... give up on the thread or something? Several of the entries are outdated by a good month or more, wouldn't blame them if they did.
-
@RoseVelvette what's wrong with him? uwu
-
@RoseVelvette what's wrong with him? uwu
@Lucian hi Lucian I was wondering if you gonna re-fix Your thread post in here for the MMD codes cause most of them don't even work and certain mmd world link is not available, if its okay with you if you can
Re-fix/update your thread post for the MMD codes please
-
@a-weeper considering i am the only one able to reverse engineer udonsharp here, i can do this, though it's not as simple as dumping the il instructions. i still have to code valid udonsharp properly for anything to work.
that mean, it would be a cheap service to have a world project ready to upload.
@a-weeper considering i am the only one able to reverse engineer udonsharp here, i can do this, though it's not as simple as dumping the il instructions. i still have to code valid udonsharp properly for anything to work.
that mean, it would be a cheap service to have a world project ready to upload.
@Lucian I've sent you a message about this, I can pay and definitely would like to have some of these worlds ready to upload
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
