Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 312 Posters 475.3k Views 506 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    demoneyes
    wrote on last edited by
    #815

    would love to have the code if someone does know it feel free to dm it to me, much appreciated.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • N
      N
      nick51stcanyon
      wrote on last edited by
      #816

      Also would like the MMD @ Midnight code if anyone here's got it

      Though I feel like this conversation could use its own thread at this point

      RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      1
      • RoseVelvetteR
        RoseVelvetteR
        RoseVelvette
        wrote on last edited by
        #817

        Someone here should make MMD @ Midnight thread post for the code

        N 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • N nick51stcanyon

          Also would like the MMD @ Midnight code if anyone here's got it

          Though I feel like this conversation could use its own thread at this point

          RoseVelvetteR
          RoseVelvetteR
          RoseVelvette
          wrote on last edited by
          #818

          @nick51stcanyon I agree with you

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • RoseVelvetteR
            RoseVelvetteR
            RoseVelvette
            wrote on last edited by
            #819

            @lucian please update your thread post

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

              Someone here should make MMD @ Midnight thread post for the code

              N
              N
              nick51stcanyon
              wrote on last edited by
              #820

              @RoseVelvette The ideal solution is a thread that goes "Hey I have the MMD @ Midnight code, can dm it to anyone who wants". Like the world creator themself said in this forum directly posting the code would technically make it public and could result in the world getting taken down.

              Hell I'll gladly be the one to make that thread once I:

              • Have enough reputation to message people
              • Find out what the code is
              Z 1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • D
                D
                dragonash2023
                wrote on last edited by
                #821

                Hey guys, I'm still considering ways about how to go about this in a good way.

                But I wanted to say that you really aren't missing much in terms of content behind the passcode. MMD gentleman has like 3x the amount locked behind. I think I have 12 songs, two of which should probably be normal songs.

                The only other thing locked behind the code are the pole dances by the stage each pole has 4 dances you can select from.

                Depending on the raunchiness of the motion, it may skirt or break TOS, so I locked them just in case.

                But please don't feel like you are missing out on much. Most of the normal dances in my world already use alternative camera motions from Mox, Dr Cossack and others

                In the meantime, here's the link. It's already out there, but I ask that you try to keep it age restricted

                https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_78d1791f-dd60-48b6-874f-5dcdd7575165/info

                RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                💖
                10
                • SanageS
                  SanageS
                  Sanage
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #822

                  Thank you for explaining this, Dragonash2023. I completely understand your concerns. I've always loved watching my custom Millinta avatar in these kinds of worlds, and it would honestly break my heart to see worlds like this become rarer. I'm just glad there wasn't some huge secret I was missing out on. I hope we get to see many more worlds from you.

                  Sharing is a virtue; scalping is a vice. You reap what you sow.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • W
                    W
                    wolfofdeath4
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #823

                    mmd club for gentlemens code got an update anyone have it?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • W
                      W
                      wolfofdeath4
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #824

                      it's 0000 for mmd world for gentlemen

                      RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • W wolfofdeath4

                        it's 0000 for mmd world for gentlemen

                        RoseVelvetteR
                        RoseVelvetteR
                        RoseVelvette
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #825

                        @wolfofdeath4 I just checked mmd gentleman on VRC site page It didn't got updated it still says Apr 26 2026, the date did not got changed

                        W 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D dragonash2023

                          Hey guys, I'm still considering ways about how to go about this in a good way.

                          But I wanted to say that you really aren't missing much in terms of content behind the passcode. MMD gentleman has like 3x the amount locked behind. I think I have 12 songs, two of which should probably be normal songs.

                          The only other thing locked behind the code are the pole dances by the stage each pole has 4 dances you can select from.

                          Depending on the raunchiness of the motion, it may skirt or break TOS, so I locked them just in case.

                          But please don't feel like you are missing out on much. Most of the normal dances in my world already use alternative camera motions from Mox, Dr Cossack and others

                          In the meantime, here's the link. It's already out there, but I ask that you try to keep it age restricted

                          https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_78d1791f-dd60-48b6-874f-5dcdd7575165/info

                          RoseVelvetteR
                          RoseVelvetteR
                          RoseVelvette
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #826

                          @dragonash2023 can we get the code for mmd @ midnight world

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          -1
                          • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                            @wolfofdeath4 I just checked mmd gentleman on VRC site page It didn't got updated it still says Apr 26 2026, the date did not got changed

                            W
                            W
                            wolfofdeath4
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #827

                            @RoseVelvette i tested the code myself so i know its for sure 0000 and they had to reupload it it's private now https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b6185f31-a437-46cd-a4e6-cbe87fb10467/info this is the new link

                            RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            3
                            • W wolfofdeath4

                              @RoseVelvette i tested the code myself so i know its for sure 0000 and they had to reupload it it's private now https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b6185f31-a437-46cd-a4e6-cbe87fb10467/info this is the new link

                              RoseVelvetteR
                              RoseVelvetteR
                              RoseVelvette
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #828

                              @wolfofdeath4 ooh ah I see, alright, thank you

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              1
                              • N nick51stcanyon

                                @RoseVelvette The ideal solution is a thread that goes "Hey I have the MMD @ Midnight code, can dm it to anyone who wants". Like the world creator themself said in this forum directly posting the code would technically make it public and could result in the world getting taken down.

                                Hell I'll gladly be the one to make that thread once I:

                                • Have enough reputation to message people
                                • Find out what the code is
                                Z
                                Z
                                Zero Point
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #829

                                @nick51stcanyon The last time someone went "Hey, I have X, you can dm me to receive it," the entire fucking comment section for this whole post was people asking if they could dm the guy for at least a month. It irritated the thread op, the guy who posted the dm comment, and everyone else just trying to find codes.

                                mischievousM N 2 Replies Last reply
                                ⬆
                                1
                                • Z Zero Point

                                  @nick51stcanyon The last time someone went "Hey, I have X, you can dm me to receive it," the entire fucking comment section for this whole post was people asking if they could dm the guy for at least a month. It irritated the thread op, the guy who posted the dm comment, and everyone else just trying to find codes.

                                  mischievousM
                                  mischievousM
                                  mischievous
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #830

                                  @Zero-Point 1031a3fc-e9f5-4c15-ac48-cef7b581c1e7-image.jpeg

                                  sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RoseVelvetteR
                                    RoseVelvetteR
                                    RoseVelvette
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #831

                                    What's the code number for MMD @ Midnight?🤔

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    -1
                                    • Z Zero Point

                                      @nick51stcanyon The last time someone went "Hey, I have X, you can dm me to receive it," the entire fucking comment section for this whole post was people asking if they could dm the guy for at least a month. It irritated the thread op, the guy who posted the dm comment, and everyone else just trying to find codes.

                                      N
                                      N
                                      nick51stcanyon
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #832

                                      @Zero-Point I'm fully aware that such a thread would get out of hand real quick lol. I'd probably be active in it for a few days and have that made clear in the post's text itself. Once a whole new set of people know the code the mantle can easily be passed on.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • DemopanD
                                        DemopanD
                                        Demopan
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #833

                                        uh what is the current link for mmd gentlemen anyways?

                                        N N 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • DemopanD Demopan

                                          uh what is the current link for mmd gentlemen anyways?

                                          N
                                          N
                                          nick51stcanyon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #834

                                          @Demopan https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b6185f31-a437-46cd-a4e6-cbe87fb10467/info

                                          They've made it a private world with the patreon code being 0000 for the time being

                                          DemopanD 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular