Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 312 Posters 475.3k Views 506 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RoseVelvetteR
    RoseVelvetteR
    RoseVelvette
    wrote on last edited by
    #736

    im just wondering will we ever gonna get the Vip code for MMD οΌ† Chill By 'GiGi'
    or does anyone here knows the Vip Code for it? πŸ€”

    GalaxyG 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

      im just wondering will we ever gonna get the Vip code for MMD οΌ† Chill By 'GiGi'
      or does anyone here knows the Vip Code for it? πŸ€”

      GalaxyG
      GalaxyG
      Galaxy
      wrote on last edited by
      #737

      @RoseVelvette I can crack them
      but should being uploaded worId
      to help you

      Just throw the world link from here

      When I'm free, I'll do it for you. also for others

      RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • GalaxyG Galaxy

        @RoseVelvette I can crack them
        but should being uploaded worId
        to help you

        Just throw the world link from here

        When I'm free, I'll do it for you. also for others

        RoseVelvetteR
        RoseVelvetteR
        RoseVelvette
        wrote on last edited by
        #738

        @Galaxy here's the world link for mmd & chill by gigi

        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_8b4dedcc-3dfa-4bb9-989a-e6a8e9a1f08d/info

        GalaxyG 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

          @Galaxy here's the world link for mmd & chill by gigi

          https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_8b4dedcc-3dfa-4bb9-989a-e6a8e9a1f08d/info

          GalaxyG
          GalaxyG
          Galaxy
          wrote on last edited by
          #739

          @RoseVelvette 4697

          C RoseVelvetteR 3 Replies Last reply
          β™₯
          8
          • GalaxyG Galaxy

            @RoseVelvette 4697

            C
            C
            ChiliBeef
            wrote on last edited by ChiliBeef
            #740

            @Galaxy Works! You're awesome, thank you!

            Warning to VR users: This world doesn't seem to have been well thought out for headset users. I don't know if it's because Gigi is a desktop VRC user and they see things differently when creating worlds, but the VIP room stuff is horribly buggy. Some of the restraints make you face off to the side of your avatar and put you face first in the floor, the ceiling (I think it was the ceiling), and the bed. There's also some weird ghosting issue going on with a lot of the objects (like seeing double), and some badly artifact flickering on some of the other objects in the VIP room. Even parts of my avatar have the same weird artifact flickering when looking at it on the main MMD screen or viewing it on your camera screen when it's locked to the world anchor. However, if you look at yourself with your camera manually, everything is fine.

            And be very careful when using more than one of the five mirrors that you can enable by the side of the bed: having more than one turned on will probably cause you lag and also has a very weird disoriented view when you look at two of them in the same field of view.

            Just wanted to tell you headset users to take the "VIP" room with a huge grain of salt. πŸ‘

            1 Reply Last reply
            πŸ‘
            2
            • S
              S
              Shataxe
              wrote on last edited by
              #741

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • GalaxyG Galaxy

                @RoseVelvette 4697

                RoseVelvetteR
                RoseVelvetteR
                RoseVelvette
                wrote on last edited by
                #742

                @Galaxy thank you and does those code still work in GiGi's mmd world now days, im just wondering that's all πŸ€”

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • LucianL Lucian

                  Updated 16th June 2026

                  Those codes are valid for June 2026:
                  When I last tested them: 16th June 2026

                  NOTE: VRCHAT IS NOT ACTIVELY BANNING NSFW WORLD, EVEN IF THEY ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED.
                  THIS MEAN THAT MOST WORLDS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN!

                  🟒 Working
                  🟠 Being Patched (Might partially work)
                  πŸ”΄ Broken (Will Patch soon)


                  Nero's MMD:

                  • πŸ”΄ Not Supported

                  MMD Club for Gentlemen:

                  • πŸ”΄ World Removed

                  LiveHouse_MMD:

                  • 🟒 NSFW: 17189

                  GiGi's MMD & Chill

                  • πŸ”΄ World Removed

                  Room for dancing

                  • 🟒 NSFW: 0831

                  MMD Night

                  • 🟒 Unlock 1: 17189
                  • 🟒 Unlock 2: 12025
                    (Entering one code or the other make the keypad vanish, I am not sure what is the difference)

                  Samurai Apartment

                  • πŸ”΄ World Removed

                  MMD Stars

                  • πŸ”΄ Keypad removed

                  YH MMD WORLD Vol.2

                  • 🟒 VIP: 191723 (Click any VIP song to initiate the text box, enter the number then click on the green box)
                    (PS: YH MMD WORLD Vol.1 does not work like Vol.2, clicking a VIP song does nothing on this one.)

                  ζ”Ύθͺ²εΎŒγ‚€γƒΌγ‚Ώγ‚€γƒ 

                  • πŸ”΄ World Removed

                  If you have any MMD worlds request, please post them in the replies and I will add the codes to the list above.

                  T
                  T
                  theunknown
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #743

                  @Lucian any new updates on the nero mmd world

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Z
                    Z
                    Zero Point
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #744

                    Hey, I just wanna say that Samurai Apartment is inaccessible now because it was an instance linked, not the world itself. The instance was apparently closed, so now I can't access the world.

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Z Zero Point

                      Hey, I just wanna say that Samurai Apartment is inaccessible now because it was an instance linked, not the world itself. The instance was apparently closed, so now I can't access the world.

                      S
                      S
                      Striker10
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #745

                      Converting the Instance URL to a World URL, should bring up the world. However it is not loading.

                      From: https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_0e764432-9f34-439b-ab9b-8726f9f9eb45
                      To: https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_0e764432-9f34-439b-ab9b-8726f9f9eb45

                      I might be looking at the wrong world. The only result I can find on google, is the Superfans version of the world, last updated Oct 2025. https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_277231bd-aad6-4a9f-8ea0-2c3ba90fc216/info

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • U UnrealFerret

                        @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                        shirayukinoaS
                        shirayukinoaS
                        shirayukinoa
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #746
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        πŸ‘Ž
                        -1
                        • LucianL Lucian

                          Updated 16th June 2026

                          Those codes are valid for June 2026:
                          When I last tested them: 16th June 2026

                          NOTE: VRCHAT IS NOT ACTIVELY BANNING NSFW WORLD, EVEN IF THEY ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED.
                          THIS MEAN THAT MOST WORLDS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN!

                          🟒 Working
                          🟠 Being Patched (Might partially work)
                          πŸ”΄ Broken (Will Patch soon)


                          Nero's MMD:

                          • πŸ”΄ Not Supported

                          MMD Club for Gentlemen:

                          • πŸ”΄ World Removed

                          LiveHouse_MMD:

                          • 🟒 NSFW: 17189

                          GiGi's MMD & Chill

                          • πŸ”΄ World Removed

                          Room for dancing

                          • 🟒 NSFW: 0831

                          MMD Night

                          • 🟒 Unlock 1: 17189
                          • 🟒 Unlock 2: 12025
                            (Entering one code or the other make the keypad vanish, I am not sure what is the difference)

                          Samurai Apartment

                          • πŸ”΄ World Removed

                          MMD Stars

                          • πŸ”΄ Keypad removed

                          YH MMD WORLD Vol.2

                          • 🟒 VIP: 191723 (Click any VIP song to initiate the text box, enter the number then click on the green box)
                            (PS: YH MMD WORLD Vol.1 does not work like Vol.2, clicking a VIP song does nothing on this one.)

                          ζ”Ύθͺ²εΎŒγ‚€γƒΌγ‚Ώγ‚€γƒ 

                          • πŸ”΄ World Removed

                          If you have any MMD worlds request, please post them in the replies and I will add the codes to the list above.

                          S
                          S
                          Striker10
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #747

                          @Lucian said:

                          ζ”Ύθͺ²εΎŒγ‚€γƒΌγ‚Ώγ‚€γƒ 

                          🟒 VIP: 17189 (The keypad is on the right side of the 3rd floor)
                          There are 2 MMD on this world that I seen, the NSFW sex in the closet room from spawn, and one on the courtyard outside on the third floor.

                          World is down, sometime in the week.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • N
                            N
                            Noodlez
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #748

                            it look like some worlds are down, idk if vrchat is starting to cracking down on private worlds now

                            sweetsS C 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • D
                              D
                              dexia_e6
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #749

                              idk

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • N Noodlez

                                it look like some worlds are down, idk if vrchat is starting to cracking down on private worlds now

                                sweetsS
                                sweetsS
                                sweets
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #750

                                @Noodlez it looks like there is currently another ban wave again, so a lot of stuff is being taken down

                                Please let me know if a link is down, or files have an update!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • N Noodlez

                                  it look like some worlds are down, idk if vrchat is starting to cracking down on private worlds now

                                  C
                                  C
                                  Clover22
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #751

                                  @Noodlez In the case of Samurai Apartment, the world creator had a portal to the world "hidden" in a public world upload.

                                  N 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • C Clover22

                                    @Noodlez In the case of Samurai Apartment, the world creator had a portal to the world "hidden" in a public world upload.

                                    N
                                    N
                                    Noodlez
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #752

                                    @Clover22 yah there's some does that

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Q
                                      Q
                                      q413414487
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #753

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3f45d6dd-ebab-4f33-83c2-2e4bdb5b6f40/info

                                      @galaxy Have any possible to get this map crack or get vrcw?thx~

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • LucianL Lucian

                                        Updated 16th June 2026

                                        Those codes are valid for June 2026:
                                        When I last tested them: 16th June 2026

                                        NOTE: VRCHAT IS NOT ACTIVELY BANNING NSFW WORLD, EVEN IF THEY ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED.
                                        THIS MEAN THAT MOST WORLDS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN!

                                        🟒 Working
                                        🟠 Being Patched (Might partially work)
                                        πŸ”΄ Broken (Will Patch soon)


                                        Nero's MMD:

                                        • πŸ”΄ Not Supported

                                        MMD Club for Gentlemen:

                                        • πŸ”΄ World Removed

                                        LiveHouse_MMD:

                                        • 🟒 NSFW: 17189

                                        GiGi's MMD & Chill

                                        • πŸ”΄ World Removed

                                        Room for dancing

                                        • 🟒 NSFW: 0831

                                        MMD Night

                                        • 🟒 Unlock 1: 17189
                                        • 🟒 Unlock 2: 12025
                                          (Entering one code or the other make the keypad vanish, I am not sure what is the difference)

                                        Samurai Apartment

                                        • πŸ”΄ World Removed

                                        MMD Stars

                                        • πŸ”΄ Keypad removed

                                        YH MMD WORLD Vol.2

                                        • 🟒 VIP: 191723 (Click any VIP song to initiate the text box, enter the number then click on the green box)
                                          (PS: YH MMD WORLD Vol.1 does not work like Vol.2, clicking a VIP song does nothing on this one.)

                                        ζ”Ύθͺ²εΎŒγ‚€γƒΌγ‚Ώγ‚€γƒ 

                                        • πŸ”΄ World Removed

                                        If you have any MMD worlds request, please post them in the replies and I will add the codes to the list above.

                                        F
                                        F
                                        forgorpassagain6
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #754

                                        @Lucian said:

                                        ζ”Ύθͺ²εΎŒγ‚€γƒΌγ‚Ώγ‚€γƒ 

                                        🟒 VIP: 17189 (The keypad is on the right side of the 3rd floor)
                                        There are 2 MMD on this world that I seen, the NSFW sex in the closet room from spawn, and one on the courtyard outside on the third floor.
                                        

                                        I'm probably a bit late for this. But I'll just bump this in case anyone has the world backed up somewhere because I wanted to go use it but found out it's been taken down. Thanks in advance

                                        V 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • LuxxedL
                                          LuxxedL
                                          Luxxed
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #755

                                          I come here seeking someone to help me acquire this dance I saw in a world that got taken down and tried finding it only to find no version that i can easily convert for vrchat so hope someone here has any links or DLs to the animation, not that i have much money but if I had to id pay for the animation if someone has it, heres a link to the dance and the only source I could find: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/girlfriend-dance.47778/

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular