Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 312 Posters 473.7k Views 506 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LucianL Lucian

    Updated 16th June 2026

    Those codes are valid for June 2026:
    When I last tested them: 16th June 2026

    NOTE: VRCHAT IS NOT ACTIVELY BANNING NSFW WORLD, EVEN IF THEY ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED.
    THIS MEAN THAT MOST WORLDS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN!

    🟢 Working
    🟠 Being Patched (Might partially work)
    🔴 Broken (Will Patch soon)


    Nero's MMD:

    • 🔴 Not Supported

    MMD Club for Gentlemen:

    • 🔴 World Removed

    LiveHouse_MMD:

    • 🟢 NSFW: 17189

    GiGi's MMD & Chill

    • 🔴 World Removed

    Room for dancing

    • 🟢 NSFW: 0831

    MMD Night

    • 🟢 Unlock 1: 17189
    • 🟢 Unlock 2: 12025
      (Entering one code or the other make the keypad vanish, I am not sure what is the difference)

    Samurai Apartment

    • 🔴 World Removed

    MMD Stars

    • 🔴 Keypad removed

    YH MMD WORLD Vol.2

    • 🟢 VIP: 191723 (Click any VIP song to initiate the text box, enter the number then click on the green box)
      (PS: YH MMD WORLD Vol.1 does not work like Vol.2, clicking a VIP song does nothing on this one.)

    放課後イータイム

    • 🔴 World Removed

    If you have any MMD worlds request, please post them in the replies and I will add the codes to the list above.

    T
    T
    tknb1
    wrote on last edited by
    #727

    @Lucian sorry to bother u dude. do u know sap mmd world, it has tiktok overlay and password, and many meme mmd, now the author delete it, do we have any backup,ty.

    T 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T tknb1

      @Lucian sorry to bother u dude. do u know sap mmd world, it has tiktok overlay and password, and many meme mmd, now the author delete it, do we have any backup,ty.

      T
      T
      tknb1
      wrote on last edited by
      #728

      world info:https://www.vrcw.net/world/detail/wrld_5111901a-64d2-49fd-8b6c-80c2044402a0

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K
        K
        korazaz
        wrote on last edited by
        #729

        does anyone know about that world 21fb3217-87a7-4ecf-84ac-7575a1d898f4-image.jpeg

        RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • IŪI IŪ

          thank you so much!! 💝

          T
          T
          theunknown
          wrote on last edited by
          #730

          @IŪ is there any updates on the new codes?

          RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • K korazaz

            does anyone know about that world 21fb3217-87a7-4ecf-84ac-7575a1d898f4-image.jpeg

            RoseVelvetteR
            RoseVelvetteR
            RoseVelvette
            wrote on last edited by
            #731

            @korazaz i think that world got deleted 🤔

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T theunknown

              @IŪ is there any updates on the new codes?

              RoseVelvetteR
              RoseVelvetteR
              RoseVelvette
              wrote on last edited by
              #732

              @theunknown ask @lucian about the code update info

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B bingyi

                @RoyalCore said in Gift: Nero's MMD Code generator + Gentlemen VIP + Requests (Monthly updates):

                @bingyi
                what was the name of the world, or the creator ?

                I found the name, he is called:『Blackstar』

                GalaxyG
                GalaxyG
                Galaxy
                wrote on last edited by
                #733

                @bingyi 078b7208-5f5d-4a5d-a1e9-8a3685cca5da-image.jpeg
                I see a lot of people care about
                @blackstar_vrc 「Blackstar」
                Here is the way you can rip - crack the most things from him

                you should have on your project Miku-Miku-Dance Station (VRChat World/Asset)

                and using AssetRipper to rip the world

                I doesn't have the time to do that but if someone want to do it here you got

                Blackstar please don't cry I noticed you were keeping this to yourself, so I thought I’d share the wealth and make others happy too 🤠

                K K SymphoniaLoudS 3 Replies Last reply
                👍
                5
                • GalaxyG Galaxy

                  @bingyi 078b7208-5f5d-4a5d-a1e9-8a3685cca5da-image.jpeg
                  I see a lot of people care about
                  @blackstar_vrc 「Blackstar」
                  Here is the way you can rip - crack the most things from him

                  you should have on your project Miku-Miku-Dance Station (VRChat World/Asset)

                  and using AssetRipper to rip the world

                  I doesn't have the time to do that but if someone want to do it here you got

                  Blackstar please don't cry I noticed you were keeping this to yourself, so I thought I’d share the wealth and make others happy too 🤠

                  K
                  K
                  korazaz
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #734

                  @Galaxy I wish somebody can make it as a package unity or reupload it~

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • GalaxyG Galaxy

                    @bingyi 078b7208-5f5d-4a5d-a1e9-8a3685cca5da-image.jpeg
                    I see a lot of people care about
                    @blackstar_vrc 「Blackstar」
                    Here is the way you can rip - crack the most things from him

                    you should have on your project Miku-Miku-Dance Station (VRChat World/Asset)

                    and using AssetRipper to rip the world

                    I doesn't have the time to do that but if someone want to do it here you got

                    Blackstar please don't cry I noticed you were keeping this to yourself, so I thought I’d share the wealth and make others happy too 🤠

                    K
                    K
                    ku0118
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #735

                    @Galaxy If you upload that, he will become a hero

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • RoseVelvetteR
                      RoseVelvetteR
                      RoseVelvette
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #736

                      im just wondering will we ever gonna get the Vip code for MMD & Chill By 'GiGi'
                      or does anyone here knows the Vip Code for it? 🤔

                      GalaxyG 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                        im just wondering will we ever gonna get the Vip code for MMD & Chill By 'GiGi'
                        or does anyone here knows the Vip Code for it? 🤔

                        GalaxyG
                        GalaxyG
                        Galaxy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #737

                        @RoseVelvette I can crack them
                        but should being uploaded worId
                        to help you

                        Just throw the world link from here

                        When I'm free, I'll do it for you. also for others

                        RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • GalaxyG Galaxy

                          @RoseVelvette I can crack them
                          but should being uploaded worId
                          to help you

                          Just throw the world link from here

                          When I'm free, I'll do it for you. also for others

                          RoseVelvetteR
                          RoseVelvetteR
                          RoseVelvette
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #738

                          @Galaxy here's the world link for mmd & chill by gigi

                          https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_8b4dedcc-3dfa-4bb9-989a-e6a8e9a1f08d/info

                          GalaxyG 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                            @Galaxy here's the world link for mmd & chill by gigi

                            https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_8b4dedcc-3dfa-4bb9-989a-e6a8e9a1f08d/info

                            GalaxyG
                            GalaxyG
                            Galaxy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #739

                            @RoseVelvette 4697

                            C RoseVelvetteR 3 Replies Last reply
                            ♥
                            8
                            • GalaxyG Galaxy

                              @RoseVelvette 4697

                              C
                              C
                              ChiliBeef
                              wrote on last edited by ChiliBeef
                              #740

                              @Galaxy Works! You're awesome, thank you!

                              Warning to VR users: This world doesn't seem to have been well thought out for headset users. I don't know if it's because Gigi is a desktop VRC user and they see things differently when creating worlds, but the VIP room stuff is horribly buggy. Some of the restraints make you face off to the side of your avatar and put you face first in the floor, the ceiling (I think it was the ceiling), and the bed. There's also some weird ghosting issue going on with a lot of the objects (like seeing double), and some badly artifact flickering on some of the other objects in the VIP room. Even parts of my avatar have the same weird artifact flickering when looking at it on the main MMD screen or viewing it on your camera screen when it's locked to the world anchor. However, if you look at yourself with your camera manually, everything is fine.

                              And be very careful when using more than one of the five mirrors that you can enable by the side of the bed: having more than one turned on will probably cause you lag and also has a very weird disoriented view when you look at two of them in the same field of view.

                              Just wanted to tell you headset users to take the "VIP" room with a huge grain of salt. 👍

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              2
                              • S
                                S
                                Shataxe
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #741

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • GalaxyG Galaxy

                                  @RoseVelvette 4697

                                  RoseVelvetteR
                                  RoseVelvetteR
                                  RoseVelvette
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #742

                                  @Galaxy thank you and does those code still work in GiGi's mmd world now days, im just wondering that's all 🤔

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • LucianL Lucian

                                    Updated 16th June 2026

                                    Those codes are valid for June 2026:
                                    When I last tested them: 16th June 2026

                                    NOTE: VRCHAT IS NOT ACTIVELY BANNING NSFW WORLD, EVEN IF THEY ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED.
                                    THIS MEAN THAT MOST WORLDS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN!

                                    🟢 Working
                                    🟠 Being Patched (Might partially work)
                                    🔴 Broken (Will Patch soon)


                                    Nero's MMD:

                                    • 🔴 Not Supported

                                    MMD Club for Gentlemen:

                                    • 🔴 World Removed

                                    LiveHouse_MMD:

                                    • 🟢 NSFW: 17189

                                    GiGi's MMD & Chill

                                    • 🔴 World Removed

                                    Room for dancing

                                    • 🟢 NSFW: 0831

                                    MMD Night

                                    • 🟢 Unlock 1: 17189
                                    • 🟢 Unlock 2: 12025
                                      (Entering one code or the other make the keypad vanish, I am not sure what is the difference)

                                    Samurai Apartment

                                    • 🔴 World Removed

                                    MMD Stars

                                    • 🔴 Keypad removed

                                    YH MMD WORLD Vol.2

                                    • 🟢 VIP: 191723 (Click any VIP song to initiate the text box, enter the number then click on the green box)
                                      (PS: YH MMD WORLD Vol.1 does not work like Vol.2, clicking a VIP song does nothing on this one.)

                                    放課後イータイム

                                    • 🔴 World Removed

                                    If you have any MMD worlds request, please post them in the replies and I will add the codes to the list above.

                                    T
                                    T
                                    theunknown
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #743

                                    @Lucian any new updates on the nero mmd world

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Z
                                      Z
                                      Zero Point
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #744

                                      Hey, I just wanna say that Samurai Apartment is inaccessible now because it was an instance linked, not the world itself. The instance was apparently closed, so now I can't access the world.

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Z Zero Point

                                        Hey, I just wanna say that Samurai Apartment is inaccessible now because it was an instance linked, not the world itself. The instance was apparently closed, so now I can't access the world.

                                        S
                                        S
                                        Striker10
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #745

                                        Converting the Instance URL to a World URL, should bring up the world. However it is not loading.

                                        From: https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_0e764432-9f34-439b-ab9b-8726f9f9eb45
                                        To: https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_0e764432-9f34-439b-ab9b-8726f9f9eb45

                                        I might be looking at the wrong world. The only result I can find on google, is the Superfans version of the world, last updated Oct 2025. https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_277231bd-aad6-4a9f-8ea0-2c3ba90fc216/info

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • U UnrealFerret

                                          @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                                          shirayukinoaS
                                          shirayukinoaS
                                          shirayukinoa
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #746
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          👎
                                          -1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular