Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 312 Posters 475.3k Views 506 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 1LilEevee1
    1LilEevee1
    1LilEevee
    wrote on last edited by
    #520

    @unrealferret could i get file as well when you finish?~

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • U UnrealFerret

      @Zorper Yeah someone is definitely lurking and reporting here
      If the world ever gets reuploaded, I would be grateful if you shared it but in DM! It's way too risky to put it out in the open.

      Also working on reuploading the animations on the base MMD world, it will not be the same world but it'll contain the animations, then I can just share it to everyone, and everyone can upload it as much as they want, but it'll take some time.

      R
      R
      RoyalCore
      wrote on last edited by
      #521

      @UnrealFerret DM please

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • U UnrealFerret

        @goAwGO If I manage to make it work, I won't upload it, I'll upload the unity project so ANYONE can upload it! But I haven't worked on it recently 😞

        D
        D
        DarkNana
        wrote on last edited by
        #522

        @UnrealFerret i am interest too! thanks for your hard work!

        1 Reply Last reply
        👩‍🎓
        0
        • U UnrealFerret

          @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

          S
          S
          sakuson
          wrote on last edited by
          #523

          @UnrealFerret Dm please?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • U UnrealFerret

            @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

            B
            B
            ba
            wrote on last edited by
            #524

            @UnrealFerret said in Gift: Nero's MMD Code generator + Gentlemen VIP + Requests (Monthly updates):

            @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

            I would also like a DM, thank you💗

            Brownie001B 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K
              K
              kunanoncake
              wrote on last edited by
              #525

              @unrealferret DM please thankyou!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A
                A
                Anonomus
                wrote on last edited by
                #526

                same!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B ba

                  @UnrealFerret said in Gift: Nero's MMD Code generator + Gentlemen VIP + Requests (Monthly updates):

                  @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                  I would also like a DM, thank you💗

                  Brownie001B
                  Brownie001B
                  Brownie001
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #527

                  @ba DM pls

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • U UnrealFerret

                    @goAwGO If I manage to make it work, I won't upload it, I'll upload the unity project so ANYONE can upload it! But I haven't worked on it recently 😞

                    qsc64055Q
                    qsc64055Q
                    qsc64055
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #528

                    @UnrealFerret DM please thankyou!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • U UnrealFerret

                      @goAwGO If I manage to make it work, I won't upload it, I'll upload the unity project so ANYONE can upload it! But I haven't worked on it recently 😞

                      D
                      D
                      dustn050123
                      wrote on last edited by dustn050123
                      #529

                      @UnrealFerret DM pls!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • U UnrealFerret

                        @goAwGO If I manage to make it work, I won't upload it, I'll upload the unity project so ANYONE can upload it! But I haven't worked on it recently 😞

                        Z
                        Z
                        zenzen123
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #530
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • U UnrealFerret

                          @goAwGO If I manage to make it work, I won't upload it, I'll upload the unity project so ANYONE can upload it! But I haven't worked on it recently 😞

                          M
                          M
                          mapa123
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #531

                          @UnrealFerret I would really appreciate it if you could DM me ❤

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • I
                            I
                            idunow
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #532
                            This post is deleted!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Z
                              Z
                              Zero Point
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #533

                              Poor Ferret has probably been nuked with DM request after DM request.

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D
                                D
                                djhduuf
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #534

                                @unrealferret DM please thankyou!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • U UnrealFerret

                                  @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                                  A
                                  A
                                  awawwawaa
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #535

                                  @UnrealFerret I would like to also be in the DM list, please ❤

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • T
                                    T
                                    tbatesend
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #536

                                    @unrealferret I also would like to be in the dm list

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • L
                                      L
                                      LexiiBeans
                                      wrote on last edited by LexiiBeans
                                      #537
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • L
                                        L
                                        LexiiBeans
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #538

                                        Might be a silly question but is anyone able to just rip the VIP/patreeon worlds and post them here ?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • U UnrealFerret

                                          @goAwGO If I manage to make it work, I won't upload it, I'll upload the unity project so ANYONE can upload it! But I haven't worked on it recently 😞

                                          H
                                          H
                                          Hellsword1256
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #539

                                          @UnrealFerret please add me to that dm list also I miss that world

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular