Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 312 Posters 474.7k Views 506 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • U UnrealFerret

    @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

    阿米娅阿
    阿米娅阿
    阿米娅
    wrote on last edited by
    #506

    @UnrealFerret dm please

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      ASA
      wrote on last edited by
      #507

      Dm please 🙏

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • U UnrealFerret

        @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

        D
        D
        Dragon123
        wrote on last edited by
        #508

        @UnrealFerret Could I get a DM please

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LuminosityNovaL
          LuminosityNovaL
          LuminosityNova
          wrote on last edited by
          #509

          @UnrealFerret I would also like a DM, thank you.

          Password-protected downloads?
          It'll be this website's host name w/o "forum." handle.
          Need more hints? Fill in the blanks: r_pp_r(dot)st_r_

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • G
            G
            goAwGO
            wrote on last edited by
            #510

            @unrealferret Please be careful, as the author may also request a DM link and send a DMCA. Therefore, it's best to publish on UnityAssets.

            deemD U 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • T
              T
              Truffles
              wrote on last edited by
              #511

              Hand raised for the DM list

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • G goAwGO

                @unrealferret Please be careful, as the author may also request a DM link and send a DMCA. Therefore, it's best to publish on UnityAssets.

                deemD
                deemD
                deem
                wrote on last edited by
                #512

                @goAwGO could make the package and upload it a few times under different URL. Then if thst happens you know who DMCA'd it.

                G 1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                0
                • deemD deem

                  @goAwGO could make the package and upload it a few times under different URL. Then if thst happens you know who DMCA'd it.

                  G
                  G
                  goAwGO
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #513

                  @deem Very good, this way we can spend some time finding and dealing with the author's account.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • MarisM
                    MarisM
                    Maris
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #514

                    genius idea

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G goAwGO

                      @unrealferret Please be careful, as the author may also request a DM link and send a DMCA. Therefore, it's best to publish on UnityAssets.

                      U
                      U
                      UnrealFerret
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #515

                      @goAwGO If I manage to make it work, I won't upload it, I'll upload the unity project so ANYONE can upload it! But I haven't worked on it recently 😞

                      E S D qsc64055Q D 10 Replies Last reply
                      👍
                      3
                      • U UnrealFerret

                        @goAwGO If I manage to make it work, I won't upload it, I'll upload the unity project so ANYONE can upload it! But I haven't worked on it recently 😞

                        E
                        E
                        En1gma
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #516

                        @UnrealFerret Thanks for your work! I wonder if hotswap for world still work?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • U UnrealFerret

                          @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                          K
                          K
                          Kaname
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #517

                          @UnrealFerret im interested too! ^^

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • U UnrealFerret

                            @goAwGO If I manage to make it work, I won't upload it, I'll upload the unity project so ANYONE can upload it! But I haven't worked on it recently 😞

                            S
                            S
                            somin9312
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #518

                            @UnrealFerret I wait you ❤️

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • R
                              R
                              RazorGBlazeX
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #519

                              Dm please?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • 1LilEevee1
                                1LilEevee1
                                1LilEevee
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #520

                                @unrealferret could i get file as well when you finish?~

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • U UnrealFerret

                                  @Zorper Yeah someone is definitely lurking and reporting here
                                  If the world ever gets reuploaded, I would be grateful if you shared it but in DM! It's way too risky to put it out in the open.

                                  Also working on reuploading the animations on the base MMD world, it will not be the same world but it'll contain the animations, then I can just share it to everyone, and everyone can upload it as much as they want, but it'll take some time.

                                  R
                                  R
                                  RoyalCore
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #521

                                  @UnrealFerret DM please

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • U UnrealFerret

                                    @goAwGO If I manage to make it work, I won't upload it, I'll upload the unity project so ANYONE can upload it! But I haven't worked on it recently 😞

                                    D
                                    D
                                    DarkNana
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #522

                                    @UnrealFerret i am interest too! thanks for your hard work!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👩‍🎓
                                    0
                                    • U UnrealFerret

                                      @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                                      S
                                      S
                                      sakuson
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #523

                                      @UnrealFerret Dm please?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • U UnrealFerret

                                        @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                                        B
                                        B
                                        ba
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #524

                                        @UnrealFerret said in Gift: Nero's MMD Code generator + Gentlemen VIP + Requests (Monthly updates):

                                        @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                                        I would also like a DM, thank you💗

                                        Brownie001B 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • K
                                          K
                                          kunanoncake
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #525

                                          @unrealferret DM please thankyou!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular