Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 312 Posters 474.4k Views 506 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B Bobbels Bort

    @UnrealFerret said in Gift: Nero's MMD Code generator + Gentlemen VIP + Requests (Monthly updates):

    @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

    Id also love a DM 🙂

    S
    S
    sakuson
    wrote on last edited by
    #486
    This post is deleted!
    L 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • U UnrealFerret

      @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

      S
      S
      somin9312
      wrote on last edited by
      #487

      @UnrealFerret I'm desperate too... I can't modify the script in Unity after extracting vrcw... DM me too 🙏

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MarisM
        MarisM
        Maris
        wrote on last edited by
        #488

        very interested!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S sakuson
          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
          L
          L
          lillillliilii
          wrote on last edited by
          #489
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • L
            L
            lillillliilii
            wrote on last edited by lillillliilii
            #490

            @unrealferret I'm interested too if possible! DM

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • R ripper995948

              D9DEC03019542A82DBEA663E0164B87D.jpg
              since everyone is talkin mmd here I would like to ask anyone know this world and its link? ty~

              KinoraK
              KinoraK
              Kinora
              wrote on last edited by
              #491
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • U UnrealFerret

                @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                K
                K
                KORMAN
                wrote on last edited by
                #492

                @UnrealFerret Dm please!🙏

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K
                  K
                  Kaname
                  wrote on last edited by Kaname
                  #493

                  @unrealferret Dm please ^^ 🙏

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ailliA
                    ailliA
                    ailli
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #494

                    @unrealferret Dm please 🙏

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ailliA
                      ailliA
                      ailli
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #495

                      @unrealferret Dm please!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • InteractionI
                        InteractionI
                        Interaction
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #496

                        @unrealferret do let me know as well

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • U UnrealFerret

                          @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                          B
                          B
                          beeeef
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #497

                          @UnrealFerret dm plz

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • U UnrealFerret

                            @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                            A
                            A
                            AlphaZC
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #498

                            @UnrealFerret dm please

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D
                              D
                              dexia_e6
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #499

                              any updates on gentalmans code?

                              LucianL 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • E
                                E
                                En1gma
                                wrote on last edited by En1gma
                                #500

                                @unrealferret Please dm and send me a copy. I can probably preserve the motion data at least. these are valuable assets. Ty!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • D dexia_e6

                                  any updates on gentalmans code?

                                  LucianL
                                  LucianL
                                  Lucian
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #501

                                  @dexia_e6 still the same code

                                  D 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • LucianL Lucian

                                    @dexia_e6 still the same code

                                    D
                                    D
                                    dexia_e6
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #502

                                    @Lucian so 6490 but i tryed that

                                    V 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • U UnrealFerret

                                      @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                                      T
                                      T
                                      tastypudd1ng
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #503

                                      @UnrealFerret Hi, would like a copy of the file too plese and thank you

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • U UnrealFerret

                                        @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                                        W
                                        W
                                        Wvyshe
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #504

                                        @UnrealFerret I'm also interested, please add me to the DM list ❤

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D dexia_e6

                                          @Lucian so 6490 but i tryed that

                                          V
                                          V
                                          vtubersimp
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #505

                                          @dexia_e6 6490 was an older code, if you look at the top of the post you will see that under the MMD Club for gentlemens its currently saying saying 1743, which is the current one for the patreon songs. The code changes every month, so check up the top of the post to keep updated on the code

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular