Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 312 Posters 474.5k Views 506 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kaizokuK kaizoku

    @UnrealFerret Good luck, we're waiting for the unitypackage with animations 😁

    Brownie001B
    Brownie001B
    Brownie001
    wrote on last edited by
    #441

    @kaizoku good luck, I'll wait and see

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • kaizokuK kaizoku

      @UnrealFerret Good luck, we're waiting for the unitypackage with animations 😁

      U
      U
      UnrealFerret
      wrote on last edited by
      #442

      @kaizoku Fixing the scripts wasn't as hard as I thought, May be pretty close to a functional albeit incomplete (reconfiguring all the animations will take time) world. Still lot of testing to do as I slowly learn how VRC worlds work

      AonixA A M C 4 Replies Last reply
      šŸ‘
      1
      • U UnrealFerret

        @kaizoku Fixing the scripts wasn't as hard as I thought, May be pretty close to a functional albeit incomplete (reconfiguring all the animations will take time) world. Still lot of testing to do as I slowly learn how VRC worlds work

        AonixA
        AonixA
        Aonix
        wrote on last edited by
        #443

        @UnrealFerret Can i DM if you manage to reconfigure all of it?

        U 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AonixA Aonix

          @UnrealFerret Can i DM if you manage to reconfigure all of it?

          U
          U
          UnrealFerret
          wrote on last edited by
          #444

          @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

          AonixA J D sweetsS Q 38 Replies Last reply
          šŸ‘
          5
          • U UnrealFerret

            @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

            AonixA
            AonixA
            Aonix
            wrote on last edited by
            #445

            @UnrealFerret I mean i've downloaded the first link and tbh the Unity file was so big that i couldn't made my Unity to work

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • U UnrealFerret

              @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

              J
              J
              jon117c
              wrote on last edited by
              #446

              @UnrealFerret def interested in this!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                sephorith
                wrote on last edited by
                #447

                yeh let me know in dms if theres a new upload or such

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • U UnrealFerret

                  @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                  D
                  D
                  dustn050123
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #448

                  I’m also very interested

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • U UnrealFerret

                    @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                    sweetsS
                    sweetsS
                    sweets
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #449

                    @UnrealFerret would love a link to the file when u make it!

                    Please let me know if a link is down, or files have an update!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ZorperZ Zorper

                      (pic of the fk world note in my list)

                      image_2026-01-08_043616518.png

                      https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ad598bce-1606-4979-bfa7-fb14e4a2a7ca/info (world is down)

                      EDIT: down counter is 3 now XD

                      D
                      D
                      Dempsey23
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #450

                      @Zorper any news?

                      ZorperZ 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T
                        T
                        tare1919
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #451

                        If you just want to open VRCW locally, you can save the following content as a batch file in the same folder as the VRCW file and run it to view the world.
                        Please modify the GameDir and GameExe sections to match your own environment.

                        @echo off
                        
                        set GameDir="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\VRChat\"
                        set GameExe="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\VRChat\VRChat.exe"
                        
                        set /a "randomid_a=10000+%random%"
                        set /a "randomid_b=10000+%random%"
                        set "randomid=%randomid_a%%randomid_b%"
                        dir /s /b *.vrcw > temp.txt
                        set /p path=<temp.txt
                        del temp.txt
                        
                        start "" /D %GameDir% %GameExe% "--url=create?roomId=%randomid%&hidden=true&name=BuildAndRun&url=file:///%path%" --no-vr --watch-worlds --watch-avatars
                        
                        
                        D N 2 Replies Last reply
                        5
                        • T tare1919

                          If you just want to open VRCW locally, you can save the following content as a batch file in the same folder as the VRCW file and run it to view the world.
                          Please modify the GameDir and GameExe sections to match your own environment.

                          @echo off
                          
                          set GameDir="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\VRChat\"
                          set GameExe="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\VRChat\VRChat.exe"
                          
                          set /a "randomid_a=10000+%random%"
                          set /a "randomid_b=10000+%random%"
                          set "randomid=%randomid_a%%randomid_b%"
                          dir /s /b *.vrcw > temp.txt
                          set /p path=<temp.txt
                          del temp.txt
                          
                          start "" /D %GameDir% %GameExe% "--url=create?roomId=%randomid%&hidden=true&name=BuildAndRun&url=file:///%path%" --no-vr --watch-worlds --watch-avatars
                          
                          
                          D
                          D
                          Dempsey23
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #452

                          @tare1919 its worked! thank you

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D Dempsey23

                            @Zorper any news?

                            ZorperZ
                            ZorperZ
                            Zorper
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #453

                            @Dempsey23 nope still havent found the world if they have brought it back even

                            meow

                            D 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Fire1987F
                              Fire1987F
                              Fire1987
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #454

                              I forgot why set this to watch-
                              What exactly is this post/thread again?

                              LF:
                              SiuSiu Assets :D

                              HoneyBeeCandyH 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Fire1987F Fire1987

                                I forgot why set this to watch-
                                What exactly is this post/thread again?

                                HoneyBeeCandyH
                                HoneyBeeCandyH
                                HoneyBeeCandy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #455

                                @Fire1987 It's a thread for codes for certain MMD dance worlds that unlock more (usually lewd) dances.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • ZorperZ Zorper

                                  @Dempsey23 nope still havent found the world if they have brought it back even

                                  D
                                  D
                                  Dempsey23
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #456

                                  @Zorper thats too bad

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • U UnrealFerret

                                    @kaizoku Fixing the scripts wasn't as hard as I thought, May be pretty close to a functional albeit incomplete (reconfiguring all the animations will take time) world. Still lot of testing to do as I slowly learn how VRC worlds work

                                    A
                                    A
                                    AceTheSniper
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #457

                                    @UnrealFerret once you figure it out i would love a copy of the unity so i can upload is private on my acc

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A
                                      A
                                      ASA
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #458
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • A
                                        A
                                        ASA
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #459
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • U UnrealFerret

                                          @Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.

                                          Q
                                          Q
                                          qwery
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #460

                                          @UnrealFerret I’m also very interested too!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular