Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)
-
(pic of the fk world note in my list)

https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ad598bce-1606-4979-bfa7-fb14e4a2a7ca/info (world is down)
EDIT: down counter is 3 now XD
-
(pic of the fk world note in my list)

https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ad598bce-1606-4979-bfa7-fb14e4a2a7ca/info (world is down)
EDIT: down counter is 3 now XD
-
(pic of the fk world note in my list)

https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ad598bce-1606-4979-bfa7-fb14e4a2a7ca/info (world is down)
EDIT: down counter is 3 now XD
@Zorper Down already under 2 hours after posting a link? There's definitely some MMD world owners lurking in this forum at this point if it was that fast.
-
(pic of the fk world note in my list)

https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ad598bce-1606-4979-bfa7-fb14e4a2a7ca/info (world is down)
EDIT: down counter is 3 now XD
@Zorper Yeah someone is definitely lurking and reporting here
If the world ever gets reuploaded, I would be grateful if you shared it but in DM! It's way too risky to put it out in the open.Also working on reuploading the animations on the base MMD world, it will not be the same world but it'll contain the animations, then I can just share it to everyone, and everyone can upload it as much as they want, but it'll take some time.
-
@Zorper Yeah someone is definitely lurking and reporting here
If the world ever gets reuploaded, I would be grateful if you shared it but in DM! It's way too risky to put it out in the open.Also working on reuploading the animations on the base MMD world, it will not be the same world but it'll contain the animations, then I can just share it to everyone, and everyone can upload it as much as they want, but it'll take some time.
@UnrealFerret I thought so too
-
@Zorper Yeah someone is definitely lurking and reporting here
If the world ever gets reuploaded, I would be grateful if you shared it but in DM! It's way too risky to put it out in the open.Also working on reuploading the animations on the base MMD world, it will not be the same world but it'll contain the animations, then I can just share it to everyone, and everyone can upload it as much as they want, but it'll take some time.
@UnrealFerret Good luck, we're waiting for the unitypackage with animations

-
@Zorper Yeah someone is definitely lurking and reporting here
If the world ever gets reuploaded, I would be grateful if you shared it but in DM! It's way too risky to put it out in the open.Also working on reuploading the animations on the base MMD world, it will not be the same world but it'll contain the animations, then I can just share it to everyone, and everyone can upload it as much as they want, but it'll take some time.
@UnrealFerret good luck
-
@UnrealFerret Good luck, we're waiting for the unitypackage with animations

@kaizoku good luck, I'll wait and see
-
@UnrealFerret Good luck, we're waiting for the unitypackage with animations

@kaizoku Fixing the scripts wasn't as hard as I thought, May be pretty close to a functional albeit incomplete (reconfiguring all the animations will take time) world. Still lot of testing to do as I slowly learn how VRC worlds work
-
@kaizoku Fixing the scripts wasn't as hard as I thought, May be pretty close to a functional albeit incomplete (reconfiguring all the animations will take time) world. Still lot of testing to do as I slowly learn how VRC worlds work
@UnrealFerret Can i DM if you manage to reconfigure all of it?
-
@UnrealFerret Can i DM if you manage to reconfigure all of it?
@Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.
-
@Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.
@UnrealFerret I mean i've downloaded the first link and tbh the Unity file was so big that i couldn't made my Unity to work
-
@Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.
@UnrealFerret def interested in this!
-
@Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.
Iām also very interested
-
@Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.
@UnrealFerret would love a link to the file when u make it!
-
(pic of the fk world note in my list)

https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ad598bce-1606-4979-bfa7-fb14e4a2a7ca/info (world is down)
EDIT: down counter is 3 now XD
-
If you just want to open VRCW locally, you can save the following content as a batch file in the same folder as the VRCW file and run it to view the world.
Please modify the GameDir and GameExe sections to match your own environment.@echo off set GameDir="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\VRChat\" set GameExe="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\VRChat\VRChat.exe" set /a "randomid_a=10000+%random%" set /a "randomid_b=10000+%random%" set "randomid=%randomid_a%%randomid_b%" dir /s /b *.vrcw > temp.txt set /p path=<temp.txt del temp.txt start "" /D %GameDir% %GameExe% "--url=create?roomId=%randomid%&hidden=true&name=BuildAndRun&url=file:///%path%" --no-vr --watch-worlds --watch-avatars -
If you just want to open VRCW locally, you can save the following content as a batch file in the same folder as the VRCW file and run it to view the world.
Please modify the GameDir and GameExe sections to match your own environment.@echo off set GameDir="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\VRChat\" set GameExe="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\VRChat\VRChat.exe" set /a "randomid_a=10000+%random%" set /a "randomid_b=10000+%random%" set "randomid=%randomid_a%%randomid_b%" dir /s /b *.vrcw > temp.txt set /p path=<temp.txt del temp.txt start "" /D %GameDir% %GameExe% "--url=create?roomId=%randomid%&hidden=true&name=BuildAndRun&url=file:///%path%" --no-vr --watch-worlds --watch-avatars
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login
